Harry Potter ride, what's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagineer boy

SirGoofy said:
I heard they're going to put it in the 5th park.

Oh yeah? Well I heard about some Monorail Expansion! :hammer: And when the hell is Beastly Kingdomme going to be built?! And an Indiana Jones Adventure wuld make a GREAT addiation to MGM! The stunt show is leaving whether you like it or not!And have you heard about WDW's new dating service!? :hammer: BTW, I hate it when cheer leaders come to WDW, and those Brazillian Tour Groups are really MEAN. Especially when they're on Philharmagic and don't move all the way to the end of the row. Oh ya, Bring back 20k ( even though Harry Potter is going to be built there ), and MR. Toad! OH YA, aND ThE INdiaANAs sMokE PIECE PIPES ON bIG ThUNDERbOLT MOUTNAIN!!!! bWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! :drevil: :lol: :hammer: :fork:

Oh yeah, and SGE sucks too. God, I really need to take it easy when I go to WDW tomorrow.

wdwishes2005

imagineer boy said:
Oh yeah? Well I heard about some Monorail Expansion! :hammer: And when the hell is Beastly Kingdomme going to be built?! And an Indiana Jones Adventure wuld make a GREAT addiation to MGM! The stunt show is leaving whether you like it or not!And have you heard about WDW's new dating service!? :hammer: BTW, I hate it when cheer leaders come to WDW, and those Brazillian Tour Groups are really MEAN. Especially when they're on Philharmagic and don't move all the way to the end of the row. Oh ya, Bring back 20k ( even though Harry Potter is going to be built there ), and MR. Toad! OH YA, aND ThE INdiaANAs sMokE PIECE PIPES ON bIG ThUNDERbOLT MOUTNAIN!!!! bWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! :drevil: :lol: :hammer: :fork:

Oh yeah, and SGE sucks too. God, I really need to take it easy when I go to WDW tomorrow.

i think someone sanpped. welcome to the club.

Shaman

unsure_.gif

Harry Potter? What's that?

chair.gif

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
There has never been any solid, reliable information that any kind of Harry Potter attraction has been planned for WDW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom