Harry Potter in 20k?

Kwit35

imagineer99 said:
^^ There would be too much dissent and disagreement. Nothing would ever get done.
Yes it would!
No it wouldn't!
Yes it would!
No it wouldn't!
Okay, your right, I can't even agree with myself. :brick:

tooncity

Harry at the NEW Walt Disney Studios in Florida

The only place to 'plant' Harry Potter is at the Disney / MGM Studios with the MGM name soon gone. With a Harry Potter identity it would be a way to reinvent the park which hasn't had anything new in a few years. But the Sorcerer's Hat... Strange place to put that HAT, don't think so? We've all been wondering WHY they put it there. If you're planning on Placing a New 'Cave' Totally Imersive Harry Potter attraction in the HUGE GMR buliding, it all makes to much sense. Can't you see Harry's Sorcerer's Hat with white Stars and Crescent moons on it. Giving everybody the impression that Harry is a Disney property.

On the other hand, The World of Narnia will be placed in Camp Mickey & Minnie where the original Beastly Kindom Project was suposed to go. Old plans never die they sweeped into other projects. :drevil: Add a bunch of characters from the Pastoral section of Fantasia and it ALL works nicly. The original concepts for Animal Kingdom was to have Disncovery Island to be filled with Themeing from this sequence of fantasia, with cenuretts and Winged Flying Horses, Unicorns. Fantasy Creatures that never were. Fits nicly doesn't it.

Think back to this entry when they annouce these projects in the comming years. It will prove out to correct. Remeber Iger has to put HIS stamp on the company. This project will make everybody forget Michael something, something? What was his last name again? :lol:

imagineer boy

Original Poster
tooncity said:
The only place to 'plant' Harry Potter is at the Disney / MGM Studios with the MGM name soon gone. With a Harry Potter identity it would be a way to reinvent the park which hasn't had anything new in a few years. But the Sorcerer's Hat... Strange place to put that HAT, don't think so? We've all been wondering WHY they put it there. If you're planning on Placing a New 'Cave' Totally Imersive Harry Potter attraction in the HUGE GMR buliding, it all makes to much sense. Can't you see Harry's Sorcerer's Hat with white Stars and Crescent moons on it. Giving everybody the impression that Harry is a Disney property.

On the other hand, The World of Narnia will be placed in Camp Mickey & Minnie where the original Beastly Kindom Project was suposed to go. Old plans never die they sweeped into other projects. :drevil: Add a bunch of characters from the Pastoral section of Fantasia and it ALL works nicly. The original concepts for Animal Kingdom was to have Disncovery Island to be filled with Themeing from this sequence of fantasia, with cenuretts and Winged Flying Horses, Unicorns. Fantasy Creatures that never were. Fits nicly doesn't it.

Think back to this entry when they annouce these projects in the comming years. It will prove out to correct. Remeber Iger has to put HIS stamp on the company. This project will make everybody forget Michael something, something? What was his last name again? :lol:

First off, :brick:

Second, This thread was a joke when posted.

Third, this thread I made is a year old. I don't think I've ever seen one of my older threads started bumped up. I think I want to cry. *bursts into tears*:cry:

Ashitaka

imagineer boy said:
First off, :brick:

Second, This thread was a joke when posted.

Third, this thread I made is a year old. I don't think I've ever seen one of my older threads started bumped up. I think I want to cry. *bursts into tears*:cry:
There, there. Don't cry.

Just look at how well your joke has aged. It's still completely relevant to this board. I mean, look at how many other Harry Potter threads have been created since you made this joke about it...okay, now I'm gonna cry :cry:

DiPSU224

wdwishes2005 said:
Brain.... Hurting.... Stupidity.... Overwhelming............

Did you guys happen to notice this poster only has 2 posts and is probably new to these boards? He or she probably didn't know this is kind of an inside joke to these boards. Granted they probably should have read the whole thread before posting, but still, don't be so critical....:)

wdwishes2005

DiPSU224 said:
Did you guys happen to notice this poster only has 2 posts and is probably new to these boards? He or she probably didn't know this is kind of an inside joke to these boards. Granted they probably should have read the whole thread before posting, but still, don't be so critical....:)
Lol, I was not talking to the poster two in front of me, I have just always found the HP ride threads to be so funny, although really dumb.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom