Harry Potter at Disney Studios

disneylands

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Does anybody think that there will be a harry potter section added to Disney Studios or maybe a ride. It is after all a VERY popular collection of books and movies, In my opinion it would be wise of disney (since the own some rights) to put a section in one of their parks. I dunno, comments please!

jiddng

disneylands said:
Does anybody think that there will be a harry potter section added to Disney Studios or maybe a ride. It is after all a VERY popular collection of books and movies, In my opinion it would be wise of disney (since the own some rights) to put a section in one of their parks. I dunno, comments please!

I just saw Harry Potter books sold in the UK store in EPCOT.... maybe that will be the connection since the author is from Great Britain?

WDWScottieBoy

disneylands said:

DIE HARRY POTTER!!! :fork: PLEASE, PLEASE....USE THE SEARCH FEATURE.

AliciaLuvzDizne

sarcasticclap.gif

Sergeant Tibbs

disneylands said:
Holy Crap, it seems like this thread pops up every few days...then its about a ten page long thread talking about how much everyone hates this topic. this really reallly really needs to die. like now. So after this post nobody post anything that way maybe it will end:(

gcurling

Why does everyone seem so concerned about the fact that the poster opened a new thread on this topic? If you aren't interested in posting in the thread, then why not just ignore it? No real need to tell the poster how sick you are of the topic.

wdwishes2005

:brick: :brick:
disneylands said:

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

wdwfan22

gcurling said:
Why does everyone seem so concerned about the fact that the poster opened a new thread on this topic? If you aren't interested in posting in the thread, then why not just ignore it? No real need to tell the poster how sick you are of the topic.

I couldn't agree more. We seem to have some of the rudest people as members. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom