Harmony Barber Shop

Midforum

Yes, it was a great experience! I just had my daughters first haircut there and the barbers were TERRIFIC! They had so much for my daughter to do, she barely even realized her hair was being cut. It was so great, I am thinking of making it a tradition every time we go. I think that a reservation is required.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yes, it was a great experience! I just had my daughters first haircut there and the barbers were TERRIFIC! They had so much for my daughter to do, she barely even realized her hair was being cut. It was so great, I am thinking of making it a tradition every time we go. I think that a reservation is required.
You can still get in without one but you will be put behind those guests that have a reservation. In the past it was all first come first served but that changed in July last year.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'm thinking this might be something to try on our upcoming trip. How does one go about making an appointment? Do you just try and show up when it opens and get on the list or do you have to call ahead?
You can reserve it through Disney Dining. 407-WDW-DINE.

CAJUNWDWFAN

I just made a reservation for my daughter's first hair cut for our upcoming trip. We made a reservation for Oct. 7th at 11:30am. Should be exciting.

Matt and Kelly

Thanks to Yoda's advice, I called and made myself an appointment at 1:00 pm on September 7. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've actually gotten excited for a haircut.

Pioneer Hall

I get my haircut there every month or so. If you don't have an appt go in the afternoon as opposed to the morning. Most people try to make it the first thing they do, and the lines are long in the AM. When I have gone around 1 or so I usually don't wait long.

Laura

6 years ago I took my then 2 year old for her first haircut. She didn't have bangs, so her hair was constantly in her face. I decided she may as well get her first set of bangs at Disney.

It went...great. :lookaroun

38600465_HK4nx-M-1.jpg
0137-M.jpg
0143-M.jpg

heartodisney

I get my haircut there every month or so. If you don't have an appt go in the afternoon as opposed to the morning. Most people try to make it the first thing they do, and the lines are long in the AM. When I have gone around 1 or so I usually don't wait long.

Thanks for this info, I have never visited this spot and want to this go-around, so the afternoon it is! :wave:

docdebbi

i am sooooo jealous. on my grandson's first trip last year, when he was 9 months old, all we wanted to do was get his first haircut at the harmony barber shop. his mother and i watered his hair every day, sprayed it with a little miracle grow, murmured soothing words to it, and finally threatened it, but still, alas, no hair.
then we tried holding off till his next trip to do it, but when we could no longer see his eyes, we gave in and had it cut at home. it looks so cool, if your kid actually has hair, go ahead and do, and think of us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom