Pre-Trip Happy Vacaygraduversary!

Welcome friends to this wonderful trio PTR! It is a trio in two parts. 1. Because we are celebrating three things and 2. Because it will be a combined effort of myself, my mother @LisaBelle and my aunt @TangledTina aka the Almighty Planners. We channeled our inner Phil Dunphy to come up with this title.
1527388335670.png

Why: As you may have been able to piece together by the title we are celebrating our family vacation, my high school graduation (thank you, thank you, please hold your applause) and my parent's anniversary.
When: Trip commences at 0800 hours on July 13 and will conclude on July 23.
Who: My aunt's family- my Uncle Mark, my cousin Spence and my Aunt Tina.

My family- Allie (me), Lisa, my brother Adam and my dad Paul.

Where: Well Walt Disney World of course! But more specifically The Contemporary.
This trip also happens to be 10 years after our last whole-family Disney vacation.

I promise we were excited to be there despite the major RBF (Resting B*$#% Face) going on in the photo. Sadly my grandma and grandpa passed away so they will only be joining us in spirit and the girl on the far right is my cousin and she too will not be joining us as she is adulting in the real world BLEH!
My mom wanted me to be sure and tag @Longers , @Tuvalu , @blgauger , @bee , @prfctlyximprct , @Doc Disney.
We plan to entertain. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Longers

Thanks! We are very excited! Wish you would be there, too! One of these years we will make the meet up happen. In the meantime we will be sure to eat plenty of ice cream in your honor! We all love BTMR so there will be plenty of BTMR photos for you! 2 weeks from today we'll be seeing Pandora for the first time 😊!
I am counting on it - and Pandora - just wow....

TheMARVELousAllieBrown

Original Poster
@LisaBelle and I got in touch with our creative sides (and maybe our 5 yr old selves too) today and decorated some mousekeepig envelopes with stickers! Mom aka @LisaBelle also decorated and filled our state snack bags!! We will be opening those as we cross the state lines into each new state along the way to keep it interesting and fun! Florida however is not included because we are planning to stop and get free orange juice at the Florida welcome center :)
21E53EAF-20DB-40B3-B723-7B63516CD074.jpeg
ECDE3144-9A12-44DE-8EEA-5797016C25DC.jpeg

Longers

So excited for you - your trip is literally just around the corner!

Have an amazing time creating “Disney” memories - I look forward to hearing all about it!

LisaBelle

Thanks @Longers! It is starting to feel real! Tons of last minute things to do today and then we all hit the road tomorrow morning. On Saturday, Ohana will be our reward after 2 days of driving and In 72 hours I will be in line waiting to enter the MK :joyfull:! I am hoping to post a few live tidbits but will write the full TR once we get home :cry: (which I’m not thinking about right now!)

DisneyMorgan

Thanks @Longers! It is starting to feel real! Tons of last minute things to do today and then we all hit the road tomorrow morning. On Saturday, Ohana will be our reward after 2 days of driving and In 72 hours I will be in line waiting to enter the MK :joyfull:! I am hoping to post a few live tidbits but will write the full TR once we get home :cry: (which I’m not thinking about right now!)

Woooo!! I hope y'all have a great drive down! I tried to message you my plans for the days we are at the same park and for some reason it won't let me?? Anyway, I will be on the lookout for y'all! I'm thinking of posting some live pics too!

LisaBelle

Woooo!! I hope y'all have a great drive down! I tried to message you my plans for the days we are at the same park and for some reason it won't let me?? Anyway, I will be on the lookout for y'all! I'm thinking of posting some live pics too!
Thanks! You guys as well. I will try to message you and then you can message me back, lol! If not, I will have my eyes peeled for you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom