Happy Thanksgiving!!

westie

Original Poster
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Disney-minded friends. Though we can't all be together I wish you all a smoked turkey leg from Northern California. Sound off if you like.:animwink:

Tramp

A Thanksgiving Thankyou!

I'm grateful for the three 'Fs' in my life:
...my FAMILY, my FREEDOM and you, my
FRIENDS.:sohappy:

:wave: Happy Thanksgiving :wave:

Attachments

• thanksani4.gif
    thanksani4.gif
    35.3 KB · Views: 51

Maria

While I drink some cranberry juice, I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! :D

Attachments

• happythanksban.gif
    happythanksban.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 32

Elaine

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! I feel thankful for finding this great website.Congratulations on your 1000th post Captain Hook!!!

Camelot

Just taking a break from the kitchen, (while the turkey roasts for another hour or more) to sign on and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

May we remember those who can't be with us on this holiday, and count our blessings for all that we have to be grateful for.

Have a safe and happy holiday, everyone :)

prberk

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's a day set aside to give thanks to God for all that He has provided. And besides my family and friends, one of the things on my list is the inspiration of Walt Disney and his parks, as well as the people on this board.

I also am thankful for my freedom, and wish the same for people around the world who are oppressed and/or underprevileged.

Have a wonderful and gracious holiday.

Florida Man

I GUESS I CAN SAY HAPPY THANKSGIVING ON THE BOARDS!!! IT WILL BE OVER IN 4 MINUTES THO :p SO HAPPY THANKS GIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom