Happy Christmahannukwanzadan Y'all!

TREVON 2.0

Original Poster
I know this is off-topic, buy Happy Christmahannukwanzadan Y'all! What do y'all think of this year's WDW Holiday Season? :xmas:

epcotWSC

Happy Advent :).

Anyway, I saw a bit on TV, looks really cool. I wish I could go in December, but it's not possible. Plus I like the Christmas season better up north.

sweetpee_1993

Happy (that long word) to you, too! :wave:

Gee, I'm surprised the thread patrol hasn't arrived to spread their holiday cheer with more debate about why this thread is relevant to news and the validity of such holiday cheer.....:p

TP2000

Ramadan started in August and ended in September...

Thank you. I find it so ignorant when folks try and lump Ramadan in with Christmas, as if to reach out to Muslims in a very pandering way.

Ramadan was in August. It has nothing to do with Christmas. Hanukah is over. Kwanzaa starts after Christmas.

If you want to say Merry Christmas, of which I do quite liberally this time of year even though I'm not very religious, then just have the guts to say Merry Christmas. It's a fun thing to say, and so joyful.

Merry Christmas! :wave:

sweetpee_1993

Thank you. I find it so ignorant when folks try and lump Ramadan in with Christmas, as if to reach out to Muslims in a very pandering way.

Ramadan was in August. It has nothing to do with Christmas. Hanukah is over. Kwanzaa starts after Christmas.

If you want to say Merry Christmas, of which I do quite liberally this time of year even though I'm not very religious, then just have the guts to say Merry Christmas. It's a fun thing to say, and so joyful.

Merry Christmas! :wave:

Random thought. Stay with me for sec.

Think about the words "Merry Christmas". Who talks like that anymore? Other than Christmas, I don't think I've wished anybody a merry anything ever in my entire life. Seriously. So if one was going to mean what they say and say what they mean what would they say? Merry Christmas is short, sweet, and rolls off the tongue way better than 'Kick-a$$ Christmas'. But then if I did say something to people other than the standard Merry wish then I'm sure they'd remember it much better. Hhhmmmm....food for thought.... :wave::xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom