News Happy 64th Disneyland!

TP2000

If you zoom in on the guy, I think we’re looking at a young Mr Incredible! Probably undercover, hence the brown hair.

I did some digging, because I'm just that busy. His name is Steve Rowland, and he was an actor primarily cast as backup roles in Westerns in the 1950's and 60's. He really seemed to enjoy climbing on stuff and hanging off things, even at Disneyland.

actor-steve-rowland-and-actress-kathleen-case-pose-by-the-mark-twain-picture-id562903759

920x920.jpg

He is 86, still alive and living in Los Angeles. Here's a publicity photo of him when he was about 70. The hair is suspiciously the same!

slide_01.jpg

GingerGirl3

I did some digging, because I'm just that busy. His name is Steve Rowland, and he was an actor primarily cast as backup roles in Westerns in the 1950's and 60's. He really seemed to enjoy climbing on stuff and hanging off things, even at Disneyland.

Now find the mysterious redhead with your sleuthing skills TP!

PiratesMansion

The ceremony is nice and all. A bit more impressive last year when they used the omnimover, but oh well.

@TP2000, can you please have Samantha whip us up a competent replacement for Bob? Or Bobs, I'm not picky.

Sailor310

GingerGirl3 asked "Darkbeer you know what I want to know, who was the redhead?"
TP2000 mentioned Irene Dunne on the 17th.
I believe Irene has red hair.

Dunne was present at Disneyland on "Dedication Day" in 1955 and was asked by Walt Disney to christen the Mark Twain River Boat, which she did with a bottle filled with water from several major rivers across the United States.
But...
Dunne remained married to Dr. Francis Griffin until his death on October 14, 1965. They lived in Holmby Hills, California, in a Southern plantation-style mansion they designed. They had one daughter, Mary Frances . Story mentions two boys.

Sorry, really thought I had it!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom