Happy 40th Anniversary, WDW!

GatorGuy

Wow, its amazing to see the Walt Disney World celebrate its 40th birthday! Although I wasn't alive to see the parks in its glorious 'good old days' days, as I was born about 2 decades later. It is great to remember all the memories I have of the WDW.
Unfortunately I am unable to be present @ MK for the 40th celebration, but I will definitely be there for the 50th. I will spend this day listening to great Disney Music.
Happy 40th Anniversary WDW!

raven

It was a very happy celebration! :wave:

pic035.jpg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Happy Birthday, WDW! We'll be there to celebrate in 24 days. :)

And, as always, thank you to Walt for dreaming this all up, and to Roy (and everyone else at TWDC) for making that dream a reality.

piglet66

Happy Birthday Disney. Would love to be there to celebrate with everyone. Will be there in 4 months. Hoping for another "magical" 40 years.

pumpkin7

happy birthday walt disney world! i wonder if walt would have dreamed it would have become what it has today. roy did his brother so proud. wish i was there celebrating!

Kamikaze

Happy Birthday Disney. Would love to be there to celebrate with everyone. Will be there in 4 months. Hoping for another "magical" 40 years.

Geez, I don't even want to think about WDW 80.

happy birthday walt disney world! i wonder if walt would have dreamed it would have become what it has today. roy did his brother so proud. wish i was there celebrating!

The answer is no, he wouldn't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom