Happiest Celebration on Earth... how long?

Highland_Holly

Does anyone happen to know when the Happiest Celebration On Earth ends? I heard it is an 18 month celebration... but have no idea when it officially started. What is to be the next "theme"??? We are going Nov 27-Dec 3.

Thanks!

Holly :kiss: :kiss:

Dukeblue1016

I want them to stay too because... I really didn't like the 2000 on the wand on top of Spaceship earth... but then I went back and it was gone and it just looked like it was too plain... I mean now that's Spaceship Earth which really has no detail to it at all without its decoration... the Castle still looks amazing without its new details, but still... they do look great

When I saw they put Epcot on the wand for Spaceship Earth for the first time... I didn't like that either... I don't know why... its too plain with nothing, but I don't really like the wand... its too untraditional... anyone else stuck in this pickle? :veryconfu :brick:

Upvote 0

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Probably won't see much for MK's 35th anniversary, save some merchandise at some of the gift shops. They did something similar for the 30th anniversary (I have a photo album and a t-shirt :D ). I think the wand is somewhat stupid now - I don't think you need to point out that SSE means 'EPCOT'. :(

The Castle should revert somewhat back to what it was (wouldn't mind some of the gold accents sticking around). It has nothing to do with Walt's characters or accomplishments, it's supposed to represent the park as a whole.

Upvote 0

Ciciwoowoo

I remember going to DL on during the 35th ann. there. I would hope they had a 35th ann at WDW too! I was born in 71 too. Its pretty easy to keep track of how old the MK is.

Of course, I'm only 29 now, so... We should have a big 29 and holding party at the MK!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom