Hannity Doing His Show From Saratoga Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

wannab@dis said:
as I was saying... :rolleyes:

Can you say anything original. On the Britain comment it's people like you why countries hate America, Britain is our greatest friend. Go back to school and get a degree, so that I can have an intelliegent conversation with you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wilt Dasney

wannab@dis said:
I think there's a big difference between him and Ann Coulter... :D

Well, she probably looks better in pantyhose (probably), but I thought this was a different discussion. :lookaroun

I don't think he's out for publicity... I think he truly believes what he says. Most of the time, the issues are not as black and white as he wants, but he still follows the line that he feels is right.

I think we can both agree there.

I think Colmes' biggest problem (at least as far as broadcasting goes) is that he's boring.

("Re-peat af-ter me: We must ques-tion the Pres-i-dent on this is-sue. A-mer-i-cans de-serve the truth.")

At least James Carville (who I think probably has his picture in the dictionary next to "loony left") makes me laugh.

Wilt Dasney

Walrus said:
Can you say anything original. On the Britain comment it's people like you why countries hate America, Britain is our greatest friend. Go back to school and get a degree, so that I can have an intelliegent conversation with you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am the apeman.

(Goo-goo-ga-joob.)

:lookaroun

Walrus

wannab@dis said:
Guess that says something about Britain. :lookaroun

:lol:

The guy was a drug addict who screwed over the people close to him and messed up his family. Yeah, really great person...

Your boy George W. Bush also did drugs buddy, nothing is wrong with a little experimentaion.

wannab@dis

Walrus said:

Listen, I don't know who you are or why you have decided to join the boards, but you need to back off. At least my posts have a little more substance that "chicken hawk loser". Case closed.

Walrus said:
Your boy George W. Bush also did drugs buddy, nothing is wrong with a little experimentaion.
First off... GW is not my boy. Second... I'm not your buddy. And lastly, Experimentation... are you nuts? By his own accounts, Lennon lived on LSD for years. Try again.

Walrus

On Alan Colmes no one likes him, his own side can't stand him. He dosen't fight for the left(remember he works for Fox News), and he also looks really creepy too. If they wanted to make it more fair I would suggest Paul Begala, he's very telegenic like Hannity.

Walrus

wannab@dis said:
Listen, I don't know who you are or why you have decided to join the boards, but you need to back off. At least my posts have a little more substance that "chicken hawk loser". Case closed.

First off... GW is not my boy. Second... I'm not your buddy. And lastly, Experimentation... are you nuts? By his own accounts, Lennon lived on LSD for years. Try again.

I am for giving LSD, and Marijuana to musicians. Look at all the great musicians in the 1960's and look at today. Cream, Beatles, Jimi Hendrix or today Justin Timberlake, Brittany Spears, and Ashley Simpson. I joined the boards to talk about Disney World but this one short post I made didn't become relevant until the other day and my original post is almost a moth old.

rainfully

wannab@dis said:
I think there's a big difference between him and Ann Coulter... :D

I don't think he's out for publicity... I think he truly believes what he says. Most of the time, the issues are not as black and white as he wants, but he still follows the line that he feels is right. I don't always agree with him, but that should go without saying. Anyone that agrees the majority of the time with any one personality / party / spin lacks the capability of creating their own opinion and should look closely at their views.

In any event, Hannity is often right of most conservatives, but by the same token, Combs is left of most liberals. So, it kinda balances out in the end and gives a fuller picture of the issues. To me, Combs is so far out in left field that I have to believe it's an act. :lol:

I have to agree on the statement I bolded. Out of all the conservative radio my mom listens too, I tend to actually believe Sean Hannity is the real deal... that he practices what he preaches, so to speak. I think he truly is a good person... at least I hope so anyway.

Unlike some of the others conservative hosts... whose true moral fiber has come out within the past year or so.

rainfully

Wilt Dasney said:
I think Colmes' biggest problem (at least as far as broadcasting goes) is that he's boring.

("Re-peat af-ter me: We must ques-tion the Pres-i-dent on this is-sue. A-mer-i-cans de-serve the truth.")

I tend to think Colmes' biggest problem is that he looks like Skeletor... :lol:

Wilt Dasney said:
At least James Carville (who I think probably has his picture in the dictionary next to "loony left") makes me laugh.

I agree... he is entertaining to watch!

rainfully

Walrus said:
I am for giving LSD, and Marijuana to musicians. Look at all the great musicians in the 1960's and look at today. Cream, Beatles, Jimi Hendrix or today Justin Timberlake, Brittany Spears, and Ashley Simpson. I joined the boards to talk about Disney World but this one short post I made didn't become relevant until the other day and my original post is almost a moth old.

Well with all due respect (if there is any due... I'm not quite certain) you were the one who turned this well-meaning (and judging by the date-stamp... previously dead) thread political.

There's nothing that gets under my skin more than when someone is talking about someone, whether it be a politician or someone who shares their political views, in a non-political way, and someone else has to come in and run their mouth.

Like when someone dies, there's always someone who has to come in and say "I didn't agree with their views, but it's sad to see them die" Is the first part really neccessary?

I'm sorry, that just bugs the hell outta me.

This thread was started with "Sean Hannity did his broadcast from Disney World" not "What do you think of his political positions"

Just as "The Florida Democrats had their convention at the Contemporary" (which they did.. when I was in town) shouldn't turn into a shouting match about how crappy or good the Democrats are.

I'm sorry, it's just my huge pet peeve, especially on a board where political talk is supposed to be banned.

MouseMadness

rainfully said:
Well with all due respect (if there is any due... I'm not quite certain) you were the one who turned this well-meaning (and judging by the date-stamp... previously dead) thread political.

There's nothing that gets under my skin more than when someone is talking about someone, whether it be a politician or someone who shares their political views, in a non-political way, and someone else has to come in and run their mouth.

Like when someone dies, there's always someone who has to come in and say "I didn't agree with their views, but it's sad to see them die" Is the first part really neccessary?

This thread was started with "Sean Hannity did his broadcast from Disney World" not "What do you think of his political positions"

Just as "The Florida Democrats had their convention at the Contemporary" (which they did.. when I was in town) shouldn't turn into a shouting match about how crappy or good the Democrats are.

I'm sorry, it's just my huge pet peeve, especially on a board where political talk is supposed to be banned.

:sohappy: Yes!

Connor002

I happen to enjoy Sean Hannity...
As well as Bill O'Reilly...
And Fox News in general...
Deal with it.

Wilt Dasney

Connor002 said:
I happen to enjoy Sean Hannity...
As well as Bill O'Reilly...
And Fox News in general...
Deal with it.
No.

(You're too young to have opinions anyway.) :p :animwink:

e4ymod

rainfully said:

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

wannab@dis said:
Political issues are against forum rules... careful or a mod will remove this thread.

wannab@dis said:
As far as I'm concerned, Hannity's message is right on the money. Combs on the other hand, is so far out of touch with what is morally correct and right minded, that he can't see the truth. What bothers me is that most people will spout off against Hannity without really listening and understanding.

The truth of the matter comes down this... understanding Hannity requires a little thought and intelligence. It's easy to blindly follow the media as they toss garbage down your throat, but if you actually think about the issues with a little common sense, you'll see that Hannity usually gets things correct.

As far as influence goes, we can only hope that he can have an affect on more of the public. It's about time that people actually used their brain instead of just accepting the normal media mantra.

:lookaroun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom