Hannity Doing His Show From Saratoga Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

artvandelay

Original Poster
I was listening today and before he went to commercial Sean announced he was live from WDW Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa. THis was followed by a voice over ad for DVC. I think Sean Hannity is a DVC member. Later, he was talking up SSR.

artvandelay

Original Poster
Magic Maker said:
Who is Sean Hannity... my apologies.

Sean Hannity is a nationally syndicated radio host and co-host of Hannity and Colmes on Fox News. The last couple of years he has broadcast from WDW during the Thanksgiving week.

It's my 300th post.

wannab@dis

Walrus said:
Sean Hannity is a chicken hawk loser.
wow... you wasted your second or third post on this? I just hope all your contributions to the forum are just as insightful. :rolleyes:

Evan's Servants

He did a live broadcast from our facility around a year ago. I'm not exactly a liberal, but his views were a bit over-the-top even for a conservative (in my opinion). When he was done, I wanted to hand him a M-16 and tell him to go find those WMD by himself and leave the rest of America out of it... He drapes the flag around himself and wears it a bit too easily for my comfort. It's like we used to say, the best soldiers are those who never served.

Wilt Dasney

Evan's Servants said:
He did a live broadcast from our facility around a year ago. I'm not exactly a liberal, but his views were a bit over-the-top even for a conservative (in my opinion). When he was done, I wanted to hand him a M-16 and tell him to go find those WMD by himself and leave the rest of America out of it... He drapes the flag around himself and wears it a bit too easily for my comfort. It's like we used to say, the best soldiers are those who never served.
This deserves quoting again. I didn't want to voice any opinions on Hannity here, but you did a pretty good job without getting nasty.

____

If Sean Hannity believed half of the things he said, I'd be concerned.

He gets paid to produce a show just like any other actor on tv. His show just happens to be aimed at conservatives, so that's the viewpoint he takes.

I'd imagine that he has as much in common with his audience as Jenny Jones or Jerry Springer.

-Billy

ps - anti-political propaganda posts are okay, right?

Walrus

wannab@dis said:
wow... you wasted your second or third post on this? I just hope all your contributions to the forum are just as insightful. :rolleyes:

I was only saying what my opinion was. Sean Hannity doesn't need any publicity he is a bad influence on America.

wannab@dis

As far as I'm concerned, Hannity's message is right on the money. Combs on the other hand, is so far out of touch with what is morally correct and right minded, that he can't see the truth. What bothers me is that most people will spout off against Hannity without really listening and understanding.

The truth of the matter comes down this... understanding Hannity requires a little thought and intelligence. It's easy to blindly follow the media as they toss garbage down your throat, but if you actually think about the issues with a little common sense, you'll see that Hannity usually gets things correct.

As far as influence goes, we can only hope that he can have an affect on more of the public. It's about time that people actually used their brain instead of just accepting the normal media mantra.

wannab@dis

Walrus said:
I was only saying what my opinion was. Sean Hannity doesn't need any publicity he is a bad influence on America.
oh, and John Lennon is a good influence. Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Wilt Dasney

wannab@dis said:
The truth of the matter comes down this... understanding Hannity requires a little thought and intelligence. It's easy to blindly follow the media as they toss garbage down your throat, but if you actually think about the issues with a little common sense, you'll see that Hannity usually gets things correct.
What's funny is that I see it the exact opposite. I think 90+ % of what Hannity says is PR, spin and partisan mantra chanting. I prefer more reflective right-wing thinkers, like George Will or even Pat Buchanan. Hannity reminds me more of Ann Coulter, who is essentially nothing more than a $hit-stirrer in my book. I just always get the feeling that Hannity has to wait to see what the popular conservative line on any given issue is before he pipes in.

Walrus

:lol: :lol: :lol:
wannab@dis said:
As far as I'm concerned, Hannity's message is right on the money. Combs on the other hand, is so far out of touch with what is morally correct and right minded, that he can't see the truth. What bothers me is that most people will spout off against Hannity without really listening and understanding.

As far as influence goes, we can only hope that he can have an affect on more of the public. It's about time that people actually used their brain instead of just accepting the normal media mantra.

I'm not going to respond to this due to your low IQ numbers.

wannab@dis

Wilt Dasney said:
What's funny is that I see it the exact opposite. I think 90+ % of what Hannity says is PR, spin and partisan mantra chanting. I prefer more reflective right-wing thinkers, like George Will or even Pat Buchanan. Hannity reminds me more of Ann Coulter, who is essentially nothing more than a $hit-stirrer in my book. I just always get the feeling that Hannity has to wait to see what the popular conservative line on any given issue is before he pipes in.
I think there's a big difference between him and Ann Coulter... :D

I don't think he's out for publicity... I think he truly believes what he says. Most of the time, the issues are not as black and white as he wants, but he still follows the line that he feels is right. I don't always agree with him, but that should go without saying. Anyone that agrees the majority of the time with any one personality / party / spin lacks the capability of creating their own opinion and should look closely at their views.

In any event, Hannity is often right of most conservatives, but by the same token, Combs is left of most liberals. So, it kinda balances out in the end and gives a fuller picture of the issues. To me, Combs is so far out in left field that I have to believe it's an act. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom