Hannah Montana Movie

BeckyP

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there is a movie theater at Downtown Disney? We arrive at Disney World Feb 1....Opening day of the big Hannah Montana movie. Since our arrival is late in the day we are thinking about trying to see the movie instead of going to the park that day. Looking for a theater nearby. HELP!:shrug:

orangecard

Yes, there is an AMC 24 screen theater at Downtown Disney. Tickets are already on sale for Hannah Montana, and it looks like the 7:30 p.m. show is already sold out. You can purchase tickets in advance at movietickets.com.

Saintsfan75

Yes there is. We are arriving on Feb 1st also and I have already purchased tickets. Go to www.movietickets.com and search for Hannah Montana movie. They send you a confirmation e-mail when purchased. You might want to order early. I'm sure they will be sold out soon. Do it today.

maryszhi

I think the best is the one at downtown disney. Id get my tickets early b/c i was one of the first toget them, and one of my teachers tried to gety some for his daughter,and they were sold out for a few of the shows. it will be amazing, i went to both chicago concerts and can not wait to see it in three d!!!!
laso cant wait 4 the jonas brothers concert and spice girls

Nicole220

Just a heads up, I read yesterday that the tickets are selling out fast. This movie is Fandango's biggest seller. Get your tickets now...if you still can. :wave:

BeckyP

Original Poster
Yes there is. We are arriving on Feb 1st also and I have already purchased tickets. Go to www.movietickets.com and search for Hannah Montana movie. They send you a confirmation e-mail when purchased. You might want to order early. I'm sure they will be sold out soon. Do it today.

Just got our tickets! Thanks to all who replied.

Saintsfan75...we are big Duece fans too! Sure hope he has a good recovery.
Geaux Saints!!!:sohappy:

Saintsfan75

Just got our tickets! Thanks to all who replied.

Saintsfan75...we are big Duece fans too! Sure hope he has a good recovery.
Geaux Saints!!!:sohappy:

Always happy to see a fellow Duece fan. If anyone can come back from two major knee surgeries, it is him. You a Saints fan too?

BeckyP

Original Poster
Always happy to see a fellow Duece fan. If anyone can come back from two major knee surgeries, it is him. You a Saints fan too?

Yes we are Saints fans. Love Duece (my absolute favorite) and Drew. (My husband met Drew about a month ago. I'm so jealous!) Reggie...jury is still out on him. I'm sure he's under alot of pressure for such a young guy. Especially with Duece being out most of the season.

We were disappointed for our guys this year. Can't wait until next year so we can prove to the NFL that last year wasn't a fluke.
In the meantime we are gonna cheer for Eli in the Superbowl.:sohappy:

Saintsfan75

Yes we are Saints fans. Love Duece (my absolute favorite) and Drew. (My husband met Drew about a month ago. I'm so jealous!) Reggie...jury is still out on him. I'm sure he's under alot of pressure for such a young guy. Especially with Duece being out most of the season.

We were disappointed for our guys this year. Can't wait until next year so we can prove to the NFL that last year wasn't a fluke.
In the meantime we are gonna cheer for Eli in the Superbowl.:sohappy:

Cool, you guys from Louisiana? If you want to get the latest Saints news, go to www.saintsreport.com. It's the only forum I am on more than this one.

Saintsfan75

Yes we are from Louisiana. Headed to Disney to escape Mardi Gras. Thanks for the Saints forum info!

We are escaping Mardi Gras as well. We go every year at that time. If this is your first time going during Mardi Gras, you'll love it. What's cool is the amount Saints/LSU fans you'll see there. Every time I see someone with Saints merchandise on, I give them a Who Dat, to let them know they are not alone. Try it. It's fun!

BeckyP

Original Poster
We are escaping Mardi Gras as well. We go every year at that time. If this is your first time going during Mardi Gras, you'll love it. What's cool is the amount Saints/LSU fans you'll see there. Every time I see someone with Saints merchandise on, I give them a Who Dat, to let them know they are not alone. Try it. It's fun!

Hey we might've run into you last year! We went last year and had LSU and Mardi Gras beads on and got a Who Dat. What a small world!!!

Saintsfan75

Hey we might've run into you last year! We went last year and had LSU and Mardi Gras beads on and got a Who Dat. What a small world!!!

It probably was us. We were Who Datting (is that a word) the whole trip. Glad to see that you got Hannah Montana tickets. Is it at Downtown Disney. We will be at the 7:30pm showing? Bought the tickets last week. It should be awesome. My kids can't wait. It will be our 1st day there. What a way to kick it off! I wonder if we'll have to get there early to get seats.

BeckyP

Original Poster
It probably was us. We were Who Datting (is that a word) the whole trip. Glad to see that you got Hannah Montana tickets. Is it at Downtown Disney. We will be at the 7:30pm showing? Bought the tickets last week. It should be awesome. My kids can't wait. It will be our 1st day there. What a way to kick it off! I wonder if we'll have to get there early to get seats.

Yeah we got some at DD. I'm wondering now long of a trek it is from the marina area of DD to the movie theater. Would you know? Is it walkable?7:30 was sold out by the time we got our tickets. My kids can't wait too.

Saintsfan75

Yeah we got some at DD. I'm wondering now long of a trek it is from the marina area of DD to the movie theater. Would you know? Is it walkable?7:30 was sold out by the time we got our tickets. My kids can't wait too.

I have no idea how long the walk is. I believe it is near Planet Hollywood. Can anyone here help us?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom