HaloweenTime 2017 - Cars Land/BVS Get New Decor & Ride Overlays

vancee

Loved the Halloween overlay but sadly there were so many things that could’ve been lit up!! The spiders and the chain cobwebs above were hard to see at night.

brb1006

Which one is Ichabod? I don't see the resemblance. (likeness or mannerisms)

IMO, The Headless Horseman is also particularly weak. Being a rarer character and one that serves as the "face" of this entire event; his likeness should be perfect but instead he's more "meh" than scary. I've seen better Headless Horseman costumes at my local party supply store with better recreations at pro haunt attractions during Halloween. I'm slightly disappointed with how he's represented. Ursula however; she's done faithfully and has much more character. She looks great!
Ichabod is the one wearing the blue suit in the front

BasiltheBatLord

Thought it would be better to post this in this thread instead of clogging up the forum with a new thread: I'm going to my first Halloween party and am wondering if anyone could give any advice/tips on any special stuff I should look for/do while I'm there. I know about Halloween decorations and overlays but aside from that I'm kind of coming in blind. I'm particularly interested in meeting special characters/villains etc. if possible.

Last edited:

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
He's suppose to be like that.

IDK. He's supposed to be in a state of terror not dancing about. Where's the biting of his finger nails, chattering teeth, the wobbly knees, the looking left and right in fear ever vigilant afraid of what lurks beyond the shadows, etc? I think it misses the mark. And Headless... that character needs to convey more menace; especially if he's just going to "clip clop" around.

Subtle red LEDs attached to horse blinders might give the horse the characteristic red demonic eyes. Headless could use an accent light (or interwoven glow necklace) within his collar to accent his lack of head. A fake silk flame top billowing out of the pumpkin head with the face of the pumpkin being animated via rear projection would be fun. An evil laugh maybe? Or some simple skit between Icahbod and Headless? I think there's potential for improvement.

Last edited:

Ismael Flores

Loved the Halloween overlay but sadly there were so many things that could’ve been lit up!! The spiders and the chain cobwebs above were hard to see at night.

we noticed that this Saturday, lots f the decor needs lighting. Nothing bright just some kind of dark purplish lighting would be great.

Also would be cool to see some mist in some of the garden areas and maybe even around the headless horseman.

It was really weird to also walk from BVS all decked out and looking cool and then nothing in Hollywood backlot. guessing thats because nothing going on back there. I would have thought that they could have at least had music and a halloween dance thing on the wasteful stage in the backlot. The parade corridor will also need to be decked out next year at least from Buena Vista street to Carsland entrance.

a bit off topic but is DCA and the Anaheim resort as a whole having a lighting issue? seemed like there is lots of lighting issues all over the park. At DCA you could hardly see the grizlley waterfalls at night and the trees are so overgrown that you could barely see the rockwork.

Paradise Pier looked the worst with the coaster in really bad shape when it comes to lighting

shortstop

So, it's settled. The Fifth Gate will be: Halloween Town.

Add a Christmas Village and people can do Halloween and Christmas all year round.
Brilliant! Who here hasn't always wanted to step into a theme park re-creation of Halloweentown High?

I'm glad we know what the fifth park will be. So how about the third and fourth now? ;)

D

Deleted member 107043

Who here hasn't always wanted to step into a theme park re-creation of Halloweentown High?

tenor.gif

mickEblu

So, it's settled. The Fifth Gate will be: Halloween Town.

Add a Christmas Village and people can do Halloween and Christmas all year round.

Did you guys think I was just making up what I said the other day? About Toontown becoming Halloweentown? The one from NBC though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom