Hallowishes

mpaul32001

:) When the video comes could you also get cinderellabration at night? That would be awesome! And other things around the Kingdom! Thanks tk421-sw! And how did he get such a hot girlfriend? I wish I had a girl like that that loved WDW!

Laura

Premium Member
tk421-sw said:
Did you really have to ask??? :rolleyes:

Oct. 7th HIGH Quality Hallowishes, and Boo-to-you!

Hey tk - any chance you could grab a video of Hallowishes from the Poly beach while you're there? I wanted that video SOOO badly and my camcorder battery died the very second it started! I thought seeing Hallowishes from Poly was wayyyyy better than when we watched it inside the park because of the fireworks they set off around the lagoon at the end. It's a truly amazing sight, and you don't get the full effect standing in the middle of it all like you do when you can see the whole thing from the beach! I would give anything to see that finale from the Poly beach again. It was my favorite moment of my entire vacation!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
I saw them last night from Dinner at the contemp, and I rather liked it. When I go home tonight, I'll finally upload the pics

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'll be back there tonight taking more pics... hopeufully these come out better

finan03

jealoussyyyy

wow. im jealous of all of you lol. i havent been since last spring for a choir competition! i love the pictures!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom