Hallowishes

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just got this in from a source within WDE. The Halloween version of Wishes, Hallowishes, may be doing an unadvertised soft opening/testing on Sep 26 & 28 without perimeters. This should be replacing the regularly Wishes on those days.

Shaman

mkt said:
Just got this in from a source within WDE. The Halloween version of Wishes, Hallowishes, may be doing an unadvertised soft opening/testing on Sep 26 & 28 without perimeters. This should be replacing the regularly Wishes on those days.

Interesting...thanks for the heads up. :D

Laura

Premium Member
mkt said:

Cool - I'll be at MK on Sept 28th. (Extra Magic Hours night!)

and of course I'll also be there on the 30th for MNSSHP!

wdwishes2005

durangojim said:
Will there be a new fireworks show for the Xmas party as well?

what, they do one special wishes....... what next? easter wishes? hannukah wishes? martin luther king day wishes? lol, it seems like i heard that they do something different for Christmas.

WDWFREAK53

wdwishes2005 said:
what, they do one special wishes....... what next? easter wishes? hannukah wishes? martin luther king day wishes? lol, it seems like i heard that they do something different for Christmas.

Illuminations gets a little something added to the end for the holiday...and during the Christmas Party, they have perimeter fireworks after the normal display.

Is this Hallowishes going to be like the previous years or is the entire show going to have different music/fireworks?

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
well... my course just emailed me. Due to a shipping delay, the testing has been delayed a day. It will be on the 27th and 28th pending no other delays.

WDWFREAK53

STR8FAN2005 said:
Yep, they have to be politically correct about everything :mad:

...except for the name of the entire "Party" at the Magic Kingdom.

So, they're not being THAT politically correct.
(I love the cute little names of the parties though hehe)

CaptainMichael

WDWFREAK53 said:
...except for the name of the entire "Party" at the Magic Kingdom.

So, they're not being THAT politically correct.
(I love the cute little names of the parties though hehe)
It is surprising that Christmas has survived in Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I am all for it believe me, but I am surprised nonetheless.

bgraham34

STR8FAN2005 said:
It is surprising that Christmas has survived in Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I am all for it believe me, but I am surprised nonetheless.

I too am rather surprised. I wonder if they get any complaints. And if they do i want their address cause they gots some explaining to do.

mkt said:
well... my course just emailed me. Due to a shipping delay, the testing has been delayed a day. It will be on the 27th and 28th pending no other delays.

Thats good. Im going to EPCOT tonite to watchin Illuminations so i may be able to catch some wishes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom