HalloweenTime-ish

JimboJones123

This is a neat time to be there for the change over. We were there 2 years ago. Nothing for the first 3 days, then little things over the next 2 days. Then BAM! Stores turned over completely, decorations at the TTC. It's really cool.

shoppingnut

Now are these staying up for the party nights as well? Or will the decorations be changed?

Yes, these decorations stay up for party nights, but what they do is add to them for the nights of the parties and those decorations are then removed until the next party. These are just the base ones that stay up.

JimboJones123

Yes, these decorations stay up for party nights, but what they do is add to them for the nights of the parties and those decorations are then removed until the next party. These are just the base ones that stay up.
And what you are seeing now is NOTHING compared to what the party brings. It's really something different and cool. Anybody ever been to Knotts? They were the first to do all out Halloween, and they are still the absolute best.

EpcotServo

Stopped by Magic Kingdom today. (Sorry, didn't bring my camera. Didn't think I was going. Don't worry though, camera will be with me on Thursday!) They've added some Pumpkin men to the plaza by the train station. They look alot like the Pumpkin Men from Disneyland paris, so I assume we're just using old DLP decorations. Hey, I'll take em'.
:D

tecowdw

And what you are seeing now is NOTHING compared to what the party brings. It's really something different and cool. Anybody ever been to Knotts? They were the first to do all out Halloween, and they are still the absolute best.

The Mickey Monitor stated that the Mickey floral in front will be a pumpkin head all lit up. Can't wait to see it all. The Magic Kingdom has always been so dull with Halloween decorations (especially since I knew DLP and DL both do some awesome decorating).

animay

Stopped by Magic Kingdom today. (Sorry, didn't bring my camera. Didn't think I was going. Don't worry though, camera will be with me on Thursday!) They've added some Pumpkin men to the plaza by the train station. They look alot like the Pumpkin Men from Disneyland paris, so I assume we're just using old DLP decorations. Hey, I'll take em'.
:D

I love the pumpkin men! They're very creepy/cool looking. Can't wait to see some pictures.

mkepcotmgmak

i did not read this entire post - may have been mentioned - but in town square there are scarecrows with pumpkin heads that are dressed in main street clothing - there is a mayor, townspeople, a chef, etc. REALLY great to see this much deatil for halloween!

Bug715

I love the new decorations. The put them up in town quare 4 nights ago and down main street 3 nights ago. It feels really early but at the same time the first MNSSHP is on Friday.

CaptainMichael

Good to hear! :sohappy:

I will definitely look out for you. Anywhere in particular...or wanna PM me your schedule or something. Love to see ya! :kiss:

Where they put me is hit or miss...I don't usually know till about 45mins after my shift starts:brick: However, I am working Friday-Saturday, and Monday-Wednesday all in the evening, and there's a good chance I'll either be on the Ferry or on the Ferry's dock area.:wave:

CaptainMichael

The Mickey Monitor stated that the Mickey floral in front will be a pumpkin head all lit up. Can't wait to see it all. The Magic Kingdom has always been so dull with Halloween decorations (especially since I knew DLP and DL both do some awesome decorating).
It was lit up last night and looked awesome. I'll get pics today and upload them tonight.

Ok...what do the pumpkin men look like? :lookaroun
I'll take pics today, and I get to see the Boo to You Parade preview:sohappy:

maggiegrace1

The look awesome in person!

Oh, come say hi to me on the ferryboat!:wave:

Good to hear!

I will definitely look out for you. Anywhere in particular...or wanna PM me your schedule or something. Love to see ya! :kiss:

Where they put me is hit or miss...I don't usually know till about 45mins after my shift starts However, I am working Friday-Saturday, and Monday-Wednesday all in the evening, and there's a good chance I'll either be on the Ferry or on the Ferry's dock area.:wave:
I will be watching you two Nibbs....:fork:

I know you are still bitter about prom......:animwink: :cool:

:lookaroun :lol: :kiss:

nibblesandbits

Where they put me is hit or miss...I don't usually know till about 45mins after my shift starts:brick: However, I am working Friday-Saturday, and Monday-Wednesday all in the evening, and there's a good chance I'll either be on the Ferry or on the Ferry's dock area.:wave:
Ok...I want to make sure of this...the ferry that goes into the MK. So instead of taking the Monorail, I'll want to choose the ferry. :lookaroun :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom