Halloween Time at Disneyland

sponono88

Halloween Time was great, had a fun night on Saturday. Crowds weren't too bad at all.

Haunted Mansion Holiday really shines and looks as good as new. The new Jack projection is a very nice improvement and obviously works much better in person than it does on a youtube video.

My favorite new effect, however, was the Zero projection that travels through the changing portraits. It's a small thing but I like how he interacts and does different things at each painting.

The highlight of the night: pumpkin fritters. SO good. Warm, melt-in-your-mouth with chunks of real pumpkin inside, coupled with apple cider caramel custard dipping sauce -- too good for words! So addicting and i'm really disappointed they are only here for a limited time..

Figments Friend

The highlight of the night: pumpkin fritters. SO good. Warm, melt-in-your-mouth with chunks of real pumpkin inside, coupled with apple cider caramel custard dipping sauce -- too good for words! So addicting and i'm really disappointed they are only here for a limited time..

Oh shoot...i totally missed these this weekend!
Where were these being sold?

Sounds like something i would have enjoyed, as anything pumpkin is yumminess galore.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
Yes it is! Sorry I took so long to get back to you.i am still here, went to Laguna beach today!

That's okay, I knew you were too busy having fun lol. Did you get to see the firework show over the weekend? Remember is my absolute favorite, I was hoping you got the chance to see it. Hope you had fun at Laguna!

mcstensrud

That's okay, I knew you were too busy having fun lol. Did you get to see the firework show over the weekend? Remember is my absolute favorite, I was hoping you got the chance to see it. Hope you had fun at Laguna!
We had a great time water was cold.
Saw fantasmic and remember fireworks on Saturday. And world of color on Sunday.
Thanks for all your informative posts!

AllyInWonderland

An adorable picture I saw on Facebook the other day. It's now my wallpaper on my phone! World's cutest couple right here. :inlove:
image.jpg

Figments Friend

Awesome photo there...
They looked even better in person!

The line for their M&G was the longest i have seen to date for a character experience.
Totally worth it for many, as Friday brough out all the local *Nightmare* fans in force.
They had on all their shirts and other themed regalia on...could spot them a mile away walking around in the crowds.

thomas998

Halloween season at the DLR officially began yesterday. Decorations are up, as well as the two holiday overlays, Haunted Mansion Holiday (new things added) and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.

Along the tram route:

IMG_0864-610x381.jpg

http://micechat.com/42054-halloween-time-at-disneyland/

You know as much as I expect to be gouged on prices for food at Disney, I can't believe $10 for a caramel apple.... Kind of hard to imagine someone could actually think that price was even remotely reasonable even by Disney standards.

lego606

MagicBandit
I overheard from 3rd shift custodial that something "bright that floats" is being installed near the castle. I'm guessing that's the fireworks balloon?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom