halloween party

KnK

It's similar to extra magic hours for rides. We've gone the last several years the first week or so it's been open. I don't recall any lines accept for haunted mansion....and it was maybe 15 minutes.

Brommy

We've booked MNSSHP tickets for September this year. It'll be our first time at the party, can't wait! We watched Martin's Boo-to-you parade video the other day - can't stop singing the song now!

All the reviews I've read have been positive, apart from the odd comment about large waits for the 'trick or treat' stations.

LilWalt

We are planning to go mid-October and have never been for the MNSSHP and was wondering how it works. Do you have to buy a special park entrance for it?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
We are planning to go mid-October and have never been for the MNSSHP and was wondering how it works. Do you have to buy a special park entrance for it?

Yes its a separate ticket, you can entre the park from around 16:00 I believe, if you have no other ticket.

Xethis

Yeah, it's a seperate ticket event. I believe its around 50$ or so. My wife & I went in 2008 & had a blast, we even dressed up. There's the Boo-To-You parade and the Villains Mix & Mingle, both happen twice a night. Then there's a special version of Wishes called Hallo-wishes which was awesome. Also pleanty of candy being handed out by Goofy's Candy Co.

Here's a link: http://www.wdwmagic.com/Events/Mickeys-Not-So-Scary-Halloween-Party.htm

We're gonna miss it this year as it's not starting as early in September as it did in 2008. :cry:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Id have thought so. Its not scary in any way, well apart from maybe the ghost stories on the boat around Tom Sawyers island.

It is very kid focussed.

nibblesandbits

Restaurants are very few and far in between on party nights. Only select locations are open. If you're looking for a meal, I believe the only two that are open are Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays. Other quick service snack places are open, but those are the only two actual restaurants. I'm not sure about the table service ones though.

Xethis

about how far in advance should I purchase these?

I'd say as soon as budget allows. They claim that 'a limited number of tickets will be sold for the event'. I don't know what that number is, or if anyone has ever missed out due to the event being sold out. I didn't want to risk it, so I bought ours the same day I made our ADR's.

thewdwguru

How are the crowd levels the week after Halloween? I was hoping the kids would be back in school but am concerned MNSSHP may bring large crowds the first week of Nov? Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom