Halloween Party on 8/21 and 8/24??

Lou Filerman

Tried to book dining today and both dates have no dining available. I know they started the Halloween party early last year, it appears they are doing it even earlier this year....any insight from anyone?

Laurensl

As @NelleBelle said, if you are a Disney resort guest you can book reservations up to 10 days past your check in date when you are 180 days out. (Offsite guests must book one day at a time.) Sometimes the app is glitchy and does not show 10 days past 180, so use the website or call to book.

For stays longer than 10 days, you need to wait until 180 days from each subsequent day to book (same as an offsite guest.)
Ahhh I understand now. Thanks for the explanation! I’m so excited for the August dates for Halloween party. We can go for the first time!

Upvote 0

Tk0021

We went to the MNSSHP the Friday before Labor Day last year and we thought since it was so early it would not be busy....... wrong. It was packed and lines were so long.

Upvote 0

disneypearl

I’m excited about possibly going back to a MNSSHP. How much are the tickets to the parties now? It’s been a few years since I’ve had the right timing to attend. Do they still have annual pass discounts for this?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom