Halloween Meals???

Scrappyreader

Hello! My family and I are going to WDW for Mickey's Halloween Party this year. Are there any restaurants, be it in the Magic Kingdom or anywhere in WDW (we'll be on WDW property for a couple days), that offer meals with characters dressed in Halloween costumes?

I read on the forum where Liberty Tree Tavern (when they were serving character meals) used to have Halloween-clad characters, the Crystal Palace used to offer Pooh and friends in Halloween costumes, and 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian used to offer a Villians-themed dinner. These Halloween-clad character meals are no longer offered, correct?

Thanks for any help!

Hollie

Mukta

Hello! My family and I are going to WDW for Mickey's Halloween Party this year. Are there any restaurants, be it in the Magic Kingdom or anywhere in WDW (we'll be on WDW property for a couple days), that offer meals with characters dressed in Halloween costumes?

I read on the forum where Liberty Tree Tavern (when they were serving character meals) used to have Halloween-clad characters, the Crystal Palace used to offer Pooh and friends in Halloween costumes, and 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian used to offer a Villians-themed dinner. These Halloween-clad character meals are no longer offered, correct?

Thanks for any help!

Hollie

As far as I know, there are no longer any meals with characters in their Halloween costumes. MNSSHP is a great opportunity to meet characters though and you will see many of them at the party.

Upvote 0

Finallyin09

We were there halloween night 2009. We had dinner at Crystal Palace, not even the servers were dressed up. I thought for sure being "halloween night" but no...all the kids in the restaurant were, though! What a fun night! Have fun!!! But you will see so many around the park that night, you will get lots of pictures!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom