Halloween Horror Nights 2017 Official thread

disneygeek90

Question about ticketing, sorry if this has been asked. I have an AP and have absolutely no desire to attend HHN, but my brother and dad do. Is there any way I can buy the discounted tickets and give to them? I tried reading the terms and conditions but found them confusing.

JoeCamel

Question about ticketing, sorry if this has been asked. I have an AP and have absolutely no desire to attend HHN, but my brother and dad do. Is there any way I can buy the discounted tickets and give to them? I tried reading the terms and conditions but found them confusing.
Yes, you can buy tickets for others at AP prices. Up to six. You do not have to attend with them. Usually the discount is very small so check the prices carefully.

culturenthrills

This is just a rumor right now. But many people who are in the know seem to be confirming that this will be Bill and Ted's last year. I have had a feeling that this is coming but this is very disappointing. Even though it has been a little uneven the last few years(they have toned it down after what happened to USH B&T) I can't imagine HHN without Bill and Ted. I don't know if I will enjoy the event as much without it.

mergatroid

Original Poster
This is just a rumor right now. But many people who are in the know seem to be confirming that this will be Bill and Ted's last year. I have had a feeling that this is coming but this is very disappointing. Even though it has been a little uneven the last few years(they have toned it down after what happened to USH B&T) I can't imagine HHN without Bill and Ted. I don't know if I will enjoy the event as much without it.

Any idea why they would scrap it? What happened at B & T USH?

As you say it's part of HHN, let's hope it stays.

raven

A friend of mine is co-writer for the Bill & Ted show and she's also performed in them for the past several years. I'll try to get some information out of her.

JT3000

Not at all happy about this. Bill & Ted is HHN's oldest surviving tradition. It's basically the heart of the event, even if it isn't horror themed. I can't imagine anything replacing it, but it certainly needs to be replaced if they're doing away with it. HHN has too few shows as is.

mergatroid

Original Poster
Rumor has been confirmed. B&T last year to shine. Hope they go out with a bang!

That's a huge loss. Sexy dancing, inappropriate humour, terrible jokes and just a real feel good factor will be greatly missed. Was watching older ones on youtube earlier and found rehearsal footage from 2010 which includes Erin Nicole Cline as a dancer who ended up becoming a HHN icon by playing 'Chance'

Last edited:

Disneyhead'71

My kids (16 & 21) only know B&T because of the HHNs show. I'm pretty sure there will be a musical review/comedy show next yet, it just won't be hosted by B&T.

Maybe a different Ted.
1433545521_ted-magazine-cover-article.jpg

Tom Morrow

I' know a lot of folks who will be upset about this. Personally I've never enjoyed it because the jokes can all be summed up as "hey, remember thing that happened this year???" I wonder if a new show will replace it?

JoeCamel

I' know a lot of folks who will be upset about this. Personally I've never enjoyed it because the jokes can all be summed up as "hey, remember thing that happened this year???" I wonder if a new show will replace it?
That is pretty much what a pop culture show is so that is what they did. I would think they will find a place to have another show next year, just not B&T.

OliveMcFly

Bill and Ted was my favorite part of HHN. I also read that Animal Actors is closing and set for demolition as well. This was in response to "why can't they move Bill and Ted?"

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom