Halloween Horror Nights 2013 Question

Skip

Thanks. Never attended the House of Horrors but I may judge it. Just not looking for any issues

They have to provide an alternate hallway for ADA purposes - there will be a house Op on hand to guide you down it, it shouldn't be an issue. I'd highly recommend experiencing all the houses, including Walking Dead, it won't be an issue.

OFTeric

Thanks. Never attended the House of Horrors but I may judge it. Just not looking for any issues

It is probably only about 15 - 20 feet. Long enough that you feel vulnerable, but not too long that it is uncomfortable.

And yes there is a walk around, and it is pretty clear as you approach it what the walk around is.

CtDisneyGuy33

Original Poster
It is probably only about 15 - 20 feet. Long enough that you feel vulnerable, but not too long that it is uncomfortable.

And yes there is a walk around, and it is pretty clear as you approach it what the walk around is.

Perfect. I may take advantage of it. Thanks

I'm assuming you have seen the other houses as well. Anything else?

Skip

Perfect. I may take advantage of it. Thanks

I'm assuming you have seen the other houses as well. Anything else?

The inflatable walls might be back in HAVOC if what I'm hearing is right...... I'd expect them to be gone by this weekend. Either way, again they'll likely offer an alternate path.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom