Halloween Horror Nights 2010

hack2112

Well we have dates now - any new rumours?
The slogan may be "Twenty Years of Fear" according to this ad:

firstad.jpg

HHNRumors seems to be the most up to date on stuff since the Vault died.

bobjl527

The wife and I will be spending a portion of our 10th wedding anniversary at HHN XX. This will be our first time staying at a Universal Resort. Looking forward to this years event.

T-1MILLION

The wife and I will be spending a portion of our 10th wedding anniversary at HHN XX. This will be our first time staying at a Universal Resort. Looking forward to this years event.

That is awesome. So first time onsite and not first time at Universal or HHN right? Just wanted to clarify. You eill enjoy the benefit of staying onsite because you can end the night as late as you want at Horror Nights easily and not have to worry about fighting the drunks or traffic to the parking garages. Just go right to your home away from home and relax.

Also, not sure if anyone has been keeping up but the site has opened up with some years in review which of course will be hinting at some of the things that may return for the big 20. http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/index.html?ref=

bobjl527

That is awesome. So first time onsite and not first time at Universal or HHN right? Just wanted to clarify. You eill enjoy the benefit of staying onsite because you can end the night as late as you want at Horror Nights easily and not have to worry about fighting the drunks or traffic to the parking garages. Just go right to your home away from home and relax.

Also, not sure if anyone has been keeping up but the site has opened up with some years in review which of course will be hinting at some of the things that may return for the big 20. http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/index.html?ref=

Our first time staying on site, not our first Horror Nights. Staying at Portofino Bay. We usually stay at my brothers time share, but we got a great package deal we just couldn't pass up. We discovered HHN for the first time back in 2004 and have been back every year since. It will be nice not having to deal with the mass exodus at closing time. We'll also be able to hit some of the bars at CityWalk and not have to worry about driving back to the resort. It's going to be a great weekend. :sohappy:

hack2112

Our first time staying on site, not our first Horror Nights. Staying at Portofino Bay. We usually stay at my brothers time share, but we got a great package deal we just couldn't pass up. We discovered HHN for the first time back in 2004 and have been back every year since. It will be nice not having to deal with the mass exodus at closing time. We'll also be able to hit some of the bars at CityWalk and not have to worry about driving back to the resort. It's going to be a great weekend. :sohappy:
'04 was my first year as well. A lot of great memories.

Now you've got me reminiscing...

T-1MILLION

My fondest memory of 2004 was that it was in both parks. I thought that was pretty cool.

Portofino is the nicest of all the resorts in my opinion with the Hard Rock at a semi close second. Royal Pacific is nice but just does not have the same atmosphere and attitudes of espcape as the others do. You are gonna have a great time and although crowds are never really bad that time of year you are still gonna have that nice Express Pass perk if you wanna check out everything :-D

Hot4Hudgens

Wait, so the theme this year is basically set to reunite a bunch of former HHN characters? Hasn't this been done countless times before? I was last there for HHN in '04 or '05 and they had rehashed a bunch of material from past events. Pretty disappointing. It's their 20th year. Why not do something fresh and new?

Skip

Wait, so the theme this year is basically set to reunite a bunch of former HHN characters? Hasn't this been done countless times before? I was last there for HHN in '04 or '05 and they had rehashed a bunch of material from past events. Pretty disappointing. It's their 20th year. Why not do something fresh and new?

From the clues and information gathered on various fan sites, it would appear that there will be "shadows" from the past, with the Hollywood scarezone most likely being a reunion "best of" zone, as well as a "Best of" Horror Nights History house in the Parade Building - these rumors are based on casting information. Everything else looks to be a new concept. In other words, there will be space for saying goodbye to the 20 years of Fear we've experienced since `91, but the rest will be new frights. If anything, the previous icons (sans Bloody Mary) will be featured in the advertising to promote the event. Not to worry, this year's going to be epic in all senses of the word. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom