Halloween decorations to be installed on Aug 29 at the Magic Kingdom

LilSuzy

How come they are installing them 2 weeks before MNSSHP begins? Just curious?:shrug:

I will get to see them this Autumn in October!!!!:sohappy:

devoy1701

Woo Hoo !! Love the Fall/Halloween decorations. Adios and good riddance Summer.

hahaha. Not quite. :lookaroun

Summer sticks around for us until late September. We did a Halloween Party once a couple years ago in Sept and OMG was it HOOOOOT in costumes! lol.

Anyway. Excited to see the Fall Decor coming out. For some reason those are my all-time favorite decorations for Magic Kingdom...so vibrant and colorful!

devoy1701

Yeah, we've had to run the AC while putting up our Christmas tree many, many times.

But at least things will LOOK like fall!

:lol:

If only changing the decor could effect the humidity levels in Florida! I would start putting up our own Fall Decor this weekend!

Sarabell

I used to always get the christmas decorations cause I always went in late november. I´ll be sooo happy to see the halloween decorations!!:sohappy:

KingdomofDreams

The Autumn/Halloween decorations are really great, but couldn't they at least wait until the first day of Autumn? That's not until September 23rd. Halloween decorations going up at the end of August just seems way too premature to me.

jjharvpro

It's that time of year when school starts, and the holidays are just right down the road! Halloween-Christmas = favorite time of year!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom