Halloween at Disney

anastevens

Hi guys, I'm headed to WDW with my brother on 4/10 till 18/10 and it's the first time going around Halloween. I know there is MNSSHP but wondered if they have halloween parades and fireworks generally over this period aswell for normal park guests. I'd love to see the halloween fireworks but want to know if i need to get tickets for MNSSHP and if so do they sell out quickly?
Thanks!

Mukta

You need to attend MNSSHP if you want to see Halloween fireworks and parade. These are not shown to regular park guests.

Since you are going in early October, it won't sell out as quickly. Since you have 14 days there, you will have a few dates to attend the party.

I think that if you buy your tickets in mid-September, it should be fine.

You may be able to buy tickets at the gate for the party if it is a weeknight.

Upvote 0

TDTink

I went to the MNSSHP a few years ago and loved it! Not as many people in the parks and though not all the rides are open the main ones are. The fireworks are awsome and the decorations really get you in the spirit! It is woth the extra money.

Upvote 0

tizzo

Hi guys, I'm headed to WDW with my brother on 4/10 till 18/10 and it's the first time going around Halloween. I know there is MNSSHP but wondered if they have halloween parades and fireworks generally over this period aswell for normal park guests. I'd love to see the halloween fireworks but want to know if i need to get tickets for MNSSHP and if so do they sell out quickly?
Thanks!

You can't see the parade without attending the event. However with both MNSSHP and MVMCP they typically show the event fireworks all nights, including non-event nights, for the last week or so that the event runs. It's usually not announced until very shortly before it happens, and there's no guarantee that they'll do it again this year, but that is what has happened in the past.

Also, I'm not certain of this, but the one time I saw Hallowishes was on a non-event night, and I'm pretty sure they omitted the perimeter fireworks.

Finally, there are places where you can view the fireworks from outside the parks, complete with soundtrack. This would be another option if you wish to avoid the event itself.

Upvote 0

ddrongowski

With the amount of time that you are going to be there. Go to MNSSHP at least 2 times. That's what we're doing. Stay late and enjoy the empty park and walk on rides.

Upvote 0

tinkatpotc

I loved MNSSHP!! We went last year and had a blast! I dressed up as Belle and someone actually thought I was a CM! It is a lot of fun, people get really in to it and the parade is great! Plus you get free candy! Who doesn't love that?!?!

Upvote 0

corey154

you can see the fireworks from the poly beach with the soundtrack, seems to be most people's opinion that it's the best spot from outside the park.

personally if you can spend the money to go to MNSSHP, go. We went on actual halloween last year, it was sold out and supposed to be the worst crowd wise to go but it still didn't seem that crowded, most rides were walk on, there were times some of the lines got long but if you went to something else then came back to those rides you got right on. the candy lines were really long, but the candy wasn't even anything that you can't find at the store, if we go again i'd skip them and spend more time on the rides and fireworks.

Upvote 0

MSU Jafar

You really should get a ticket and go to the party! You will not regret it! I am not a really big halloween fan, but I loved seeing the villians! The parade and the fireworks are amazing. I still catch myself singing the Boo To You song...

Upvote 0

anastevens

Original Poster
Thanks for the info guys I'm def gonna book some tickets for mnsshp, also might check out the fireworks from the poly I've never seen them from there b4! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom