Hall of Presidents This Year

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
image.jpeg

EnergyKing

in my opinion they should've stopped with the President AA's a long time ago. keep it about the past. but where do you cut it off? JFK? LBJ?

Goofyernmost

in my opinion they should've stopped with the President AA's a long time ago. keep it about the past. but where do you cut it off? JFK? LBJ?
That doesn't seem right, however, they could easily end the speaking part for the current President. You can't really stop and call it history, because once they are elected they are part of the history good or bad.

Goofyernmost

at least just have Lincoln be the speaker. that would be a good move.
That's the way it used to be before the Clinton Administration. All the presidents were introduced from George Washington to whomever was the current President. Then Lincoln stood up and gave his speech. I know that many people find that show boring, but, if they would pay attention the way that the imagineers programmed them to move subtle movements like a real person would do, is fascinating. So many people miss seeing the forest for the trees. It is a terrific use of animatronics and it is missed by many that are just in there to sleep. Speaks loudly about our society. :(

mimitchi33

Maybe they'll close it for just a few months to add the new animatronic.

It's strange that even in one episode of The Critic. Duke Phillips wants to run for President and his character was a Trump-Like person..He even has his own Theme Park and Hall of Presidents..

I never knew that they spoofed this ride on a TV show! I've seen other Disney parodies like the Dreamfinder in South Park and "Honey, I Sprayed Goo On The Audience", but this one amazes me.

Cmdr_Crimson

I never knew that they spoofed this ride on a TV show! I've seen other Disney parodies like the Dreamfinder in South Park and "Honey, I Sprayed Goo On The Audience", but this one amazes me.

The Critic was done by The Simpsons Producers and speaking of which if you watch The episode Duff Gardens they spoof it again with a hilarious Animatronic Rapping Abe Lincoln...

mf1972

Hi Everyone,
I was watching an interview with Morgan Freeman on Jimmy Kimmel earlier this week, and I started thinking about the Hall of Presidents. Has anyone heard any news/rumors about a change to the show following this year's election? I know that they did a thorough refurbishment in 2008/2009, so do you think they will do a full refurb again, or just add the new President in?

With all the news of the big changes (Avatar, Hollywood Studios, Disney Springs, etc.) I thought it might be fun to discuss a smaller attraction.

Note: This post is not intended for political discussions. Please keep that out of the discussion. Thanks!
I'll try not to talk politics here & not think of Dory at the same time. hey look!! politics!! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom