Hall of [More Recent] Presidents

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Right now the Hall of Presidents features three speaking presidents: Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, and Barack Obama. If you were to add another speaker in a future addition, who would it be? Reagan? Kennedy?

Sam Magic

It would be Lincoln, Reagan, and Clinton.

The current version with the current POTUS just doesn't seem up to date for some reason. Maybe if they added a teleprompter? I just don't know.
Lol...It'll be interested to see who will replace him.

I would say FDR, Truman, and Reagan probably some of the most transformative US Presidents in recent history, whether it be our welfare state, position in the world, or modern political environment those three men really made modern America and all the conflicts and troubles it faces...maybe throw in Bush II just for comic relief.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Lol...It'll be interested to see who will replace him.

I would say FDR, Truman, and Reagan probably some of the most transformative US Presidents in recent history, whether it be our welfare state, position in the world, or modern political environment those three men really made modern America and all the conflicts and troubles it faces...maybe throw in Bush II just for comic relief.
Or the new Col Sanders. I swear that is W doing those commercials now.

LittleGiants16

Right now the Hall of Presidents features three speaking presidents: Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, and Barack Obama. If you were to add another speaker in a future addition, who would it be? Reagan? Kennedy?
Typically, the consensus top-three presidents are Lincoln, Washington, and FDR, in some order. If you wanted to add one, I would vote for the absent member of that trio.

I still hold that FDR did more to change the country than any other president. He fundamentally shifted the role of the state, forever.

Arthur Wellesley

If you were to add another speaker in a future addition, who would it be?
Clinton,Hillary_Rodham.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom