Half of a day

lindsaykay

I'm planning a trip to Disney. There is just me and my boyfriend and we will be there for about five full days however we bought four day hopper passes. We should arrive at our hotel (outside of the park) around 11:30 the first day and we won't be leaving until 7pm on the last day. I'm trying to decide which day (the first or the last) would be the better day to use the fourth day of our passes. Any suggestions?? (which day to use, parks to go to, things to do with a half day?) Thanks a bunch.:sohappy:

SJTSmith

I would use the hopper pass on the day when I can spend all day in the park. There are so many things to do around Disney World with out having to go to a park the first day.

Upvote 0

Luau Cove

I'll go to a water park, or to Downtown Disney. Disney theme parks have millions of things to do, while Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach can be done in some hours. If the weather doesn't help choose Downtown Disney to do some shopping and have some fun, too. If you want to repeat theme parks, spend this half-day at the park you like the least. Probably Animal Kingdom will be this choice...

-->luau

Upvote 0

sigsegv

There are lots of things you can do at WDW without going to the parks.

- Cirque du Soleil (this is _so_ good, everyone should see it once.)
- mini-golf. WDW has four course (2 courses at both Fantasia Gardens and Winter Summerland
- golf (I hear WDW has great, pro-calibre courses)
- water parks
- Downtown Disney
- Boardwalk
- Cruise/Explore the resorts
- Spa
- Water Mice! (Those little motor boats on Seven Seas Lagoon/Bay Lake and other bodies of water at WDW)
- Other recreational activities such as fishing, biking, running, horseback riding...)
- Later in the evening (after 7pm?) Pleasure Island opens up. If you into clubs, this can be fun. If you're into funny, strange, interactive entertainment, check out the Adventurer's Club).
- If you like video games (taken to a whole new level), check out Disney Quest.

This is just a short list I threw together. There are plenty of other things to do without going to the parks. This week, I'll be heading to Orlando for a conference that's just outside WDW. I plan on spending most of my non-conference time over at WDW and I'm not going to spring for a ticket to the parks. :)

--sig

Upvote 0

Monkeyflash

I'd spend my last day at a park, maybe Animal Kingdom, since you can take it slower there (you'll be tired by then :) ) and it closes earlier. You'll get a full day out of your hopper pass.

Try Downtown Disney your first night, you can shop, do Pleasure Island, or waste the day away in DisneyQuest.

Here's a hint: Do the Pirates of the Caribbean virtual ride in DisneyQuest, just the two of you. Two is the best number for that one, the boat drives itself, and you can run around the deck, firing those cannons like mad! Teams of two tend to get higher scores that way. Have fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom