Half Day Tickets just don't make sense for Nov. and Dec.

brucerob62

I HAVE never nor will ever use park hopper I go to a park stay from rope drop to close always have always will..4hr slots ridiculous never go back if this happens

thomas998

Well, what we clearly need is some more federal regulations requiring theme park operators to post daily dollar-per-hour costs on ticket purchase pages. Truth in labeling should apply.

And this is sarcasm.
Sure you are being sarcastic... but that's a good idea and probably would make sense given Disney is now pricing tickets differently based on the day of the week and season you purchase your ticket for. Given technology and the fact that they don't price tickets on anything written that they send out just links to their website it would be a great idea that would also explain why buying a cheaper ticket for midweek isn't always a better deal than buying a more expensive ticket for a weekend when they are open longer. Not saying the government should waste time coming up with the law, but it would be nice thing for Disney to do... or if not Disney it might be something other theme parks could do to force the issue by showing their cost of fun per hour versus Disney's.

thomas998

I HAVE never nor will ever use park hopper I go to a park stay from rope drop to close always have always will..4hr slots ridiculous never go back if this happens
Actually at the rate they are going and length of the lines, I'm getting closer and closer to hiring a VIP guide so I can just the line on one day and probably get in more ride in that one day than I could in 3 or 4 of doing it on my own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom