Hair Styles

CrashNet

Original Poster
Ok...time for stupid question of the day. :lol:

I recently read the hair style requirements on www.wdwcollegeprogram.com and it is just a little too vague. Yes I may be seriously overestimating their requirements, but I feel its somewhat important though because I don't want to get down there and have them tell me my hairstyle does not meet their requirements. I wear it messy with little gel (you can't tell its there even to the touch). This is the best picture I could find. So...am I WDW Street Legal? :rolleyes:

00124.jpg

egionet

You will definitely be fine. I was there in May, and I was extremely critical. It seemed that so many CMs had "illegal" hairstyle and sunglasses. Of course, this will only upset the former CMs.

CrashNet

Original Poster
Thanks guys. I felt so stupid asking that question, and it was nice to get honest reponses. Thats why I love this board! :D

wedway71

wow-

before seeing pic i was thinking u had some funky hair cut but once i saw it looked typical disneylook and would not be an issue at all.

CrashNet

Original Poster
wedway71 said:
before seeing pic i was thinking u had some funky hair cut but once i saw it looked typical disneylook and would not be an issue at all.
Yeah...thats why I was hesitant to post the question at all. :lol: I just wanted to make sure that there was nothing stopping me from getting in and starting the internship from day 1, and the info over on the website is somewhat vague (at least my interpretation).

wedway71

cac2889 said:
Yeah...thats why I was hesitant to post the question at all. :lol: I just wanted to make sure that there was nothing stopping me from getting in and starting the internship from day 1, and the info over on the website is somewhat vague (at least my interpretation).

OK DONT LAUGH!!!!!!! i have to admit something too since u brought it up. being a super disney freak and when i was in high school i was planning on doing the disney college program-it was awhole different ball game back in the mid 80s when i was graduating but i was sooo worried about not getting in i had my mom take a pic of the front,side,and back of my head-and sent the pis to disney asking them if my hairstyle was acceptable disney look-(this was before the net took off so couldnt email.now that i look back i laugh wondering what the poor casting manager's reaction was to opening the letter.:eek:

PS-FOR FUN U SHOULD HAVE FOUND A PIC OF A GUY WITH A "JOE DIRT" MULLET AND SAID THAT WAS U

stitch82

alright cac, since you started it, i'll throw out a stupid hair question. ;)

i didn't find this anywhere on the "hair confinement" section, but i've heard that disney frowns upon short ponytails, thus causing me to ask how short is short, or is this just hooey?

go ahead...laugh...but i welcome any advice!

egionet

stitch82 said:
alright cac, since you started it, i'll throw out a stupid hair question. ;)

i didn't find this anywhere on the "hair confinement" section, but i've heard that disney frowns upon short ponytails, thus causing me to ask how short is short, or is this just hooey?

go ahead...laugh...but i welcome any advice!

They only allow a certain amount of hair clips at one time. But I've never heard anything about "short" ponytails. My hair was a little longer than chin length when I was there, and I would put mine up when it got hot. I never had anyone say anything about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom