Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure is open

Rob562

Today: listed as at capacity on the app FOUR hours before park close. What an absolute joke.

I did happen to see posted on the app earlier today that the line would be closing at 3pm.

A specific time is helpful, though it's still horrible that they're still having these issues. (We were hoping to ride after sunset on our trip at the end of the month. I'm not holding my breath...)

-Rob

Tom Morrow

I did happen to see posted on the app earlier today that the line would be closing at 3pm.

A specific time is helpful, though it's still horrible that they're still having these issues. (We were hoping to ride after sunset on our trip at the end of the month. I'm not holding my breath...)

-Rob
3:00??? What possible justification could they have for closing the line which typically sits at 75 minutes FIVE hours before the park closes??

mergatroid

I thought this particular discussion is about Hagrid's. Nothing arbitrary about discussing the unusual posted wait times, that upon
examination do not appear to be providing accurate information.

It would appear that you can't say anything negative about Hagrids ride on the Hagrid's ride thread unless you discuss other parks too?

KingdomofDreams

This thing has been open just shy of four months now and it still isn't running for most of the hours the park is open? Wow....
If they can't keep it running by now, what's it going to take?

Rich Brownn

I ride a motorcycle and I'm familiar with running into bugs at speed. Last Saturday something stung me in the neck at 60 miles an hour. I lived through it. I have water moccasins and alligators in my backyard, I'm I terrified to go outside? No.

Why do you guys have to be so dramatic.

BTW if you don't move fast or freak out, bees will leave you alone. They're not out to attack anything. I have fruit trees and my neighbor has bee hives, works out well for both of us. I get flowers pollinated and he gets favored honey. I walk out to the orchard and you can hear the bees buzzing when the trees are in bloom. They don't come to attack me. Just act calm, they won't go after you unless you do something to get them hyped up. Like screaming while waving your hands around.
You mean like people do on a coaster?

Frankenstein79

I'm so glad they stopped doing just screen based rides. The best parks have variety like the Magic Kingdom for example (Dark Rides, Boat Rides, Shows, etc).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom