H-Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Enderikari

Greetings... and welcome.... We've Gathered here tonight, around the fire, as people from all lands have done for thousands and thousands of years... To share the light, and to share, a forum... an amazing forum, as old as time itself, but still being written.... And though each of us have our own individual forum, a true adventure emerges when we bring them all together as one.
I hope you enjoy our forum tonight..

Reflections: of Disney....

*Blow*

TheOneVader

Enderikari said:
Greetings... and welcome.... We've Gathered here tonight, around the fire, as people from all lands have done for thousands and thousands of years... To share the light, and to share, a forum... an amazing forum, as old as time itself, but still being written.... And though each of us have our own individual forum, a true adventure emerges when we bring them all together as one.
I hope you enjoy our forum tonight..

Reflections: of Disney....

*Blow*

Actually, it's:

Good evening and welcome. We've gathered here tonight around the fire as people of all lands have gathered for thousands and thousands of years before us... to share the light... and to share a forum. An amazing forum as old as time itself, but still being written. And though each of us has our own individual forums to tell, a true adventure emerges when we bring them all together as one. I hope you enjoy our story tonight: Reflections of Disney.

<.< Sorry, couldn't resist... I memorized the whole thing, as I'm sure lots of other people here have. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom