Guest Communications??

Jungle Skipper

Original Poster
Hey all...

Just wondering if any of you have ever emailed guest communications with a complaint. If you've read my trip report, I've recently emailed some MAJOR concerns to WDW and was wondering when I might hear from someone. I emailed them on Sunday (7/22) and received an auto response within 2 hours.

Thanks for the info! I'd love to hear if any of you have heard back from them or gotten anything resolved by contacting them.

Cheers,
Josh

MinnieMommy

Yes, we have sent an E-Mail and gotten a response. During our 2003 trip, our van was broken into. We were staying on property, but decided to drive to the MK for MNSSHP so the kids could ride the monorail. When we returned to the van at midnight, a window was smashed out and a few items taken. We knew this was not WDW's fault, but the security cast member and the resort CM were not very helpful in dealing with things. We did have several CM's who were wonderful, however. We weren't able to use our last day of our length of stay passes because we had to wait for someone to come replace the window so we could drive home. When I sent the E-Mail, I did not expect or even ask for anything. I just wanted someone to be aware of areas needing improvement in this situation. We received a call about a week later from Disney. They were so great and even sent us 4 park hopper 1 day tickets to make up for our lost day! It was a nice gesture, one we didn't expect. Good Luck!!

brertigger

We have emailed Disney a few times. Never gotten anything, but they have almost always called, although it has taken up to two weeks in one case.

Krozar

Your best bet is to contact a Guest Service Manager (GSM) of the departmental area of concern. Go to Guest Relations and ask to speak to a GSM of TTC Parking for example.

DarkImage4

Does anyone have the e-mail address so we can send our commendations about a few CMs from our last trip, and a bit of a complaint about one.

Thanks all, hopefully a trip report will come soon....

Gorjus

To contact the Executive Offices via Guest Communications, mail to:

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Otherwise, e-mail them at: wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com
Make sure you include your name, where you're from, your telephone/e-mail, and when you visited.

To contact WDW President Meg Crofton directly, you can mail to:

Meg Crofton
President
The Walt Disney World Resort
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

She does not have an external e-mail address. And like folks said above, she weekly publishes letters written by guests about CMs. The CM receives a big recognition in their local area, a notation on their permanent record, a special pin and thank-you letter from Meg, and a whole lot of congratulations.

This info was published in another thread. And it isn't Meg that publishes letters from guests, it is Erin Wallace. Erin's office also hands out the special pins.

Jungle Skipper

Original Poster
Thanks folks. I appreciate the input. I'm really hoping they step up and respond to my email, I think I've really got a genuine complaint. I'm such a huge fan and really don't want to be disenchanted by this bad experience.

I'm just really worried that I won't hear from them.

Anywho...if anyone else has had any luck, please share.

Cheers,
Josh

meatloafsfan

I emailed guest communications on Monday July 9th (with a CM compliment) and received a call on July 19th.

I am sure you will be getting a call, just give them time.

Hook's Girl

Like everyone has been saying it takes about two weeks and you will get a phone call. They like to respond personally to every email and letter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom