Guest banned from WDW for meth lab joke.

asianway

I would put money on this ban being reversed. And LOTS of freebies thrown at this family. Disney would rather squash this before lawyers get involved.
Especially on the heels of the Adam the Woo reversal. Trespass, post it on social media encouraging others to do the same? Sure come on back. Handicapped bible thumper? GTFO

Which comedian did the bit about letting the local strip club owner in to the Oswald prisoner transfer?

WhatJaneSays

Especially on the heels of the Adam the Woo reversal. Trespass, post it on social media encouraging others to do the same? Sure come on back. Handicapped bible thumper? GTFO

Which comedian did the bit about letting the local strip club owner in to the Oswald prisoner transfer?
Well ... Adam had his trespass appeal denied 1 or 2 times, he never brought it up again unless someone very specifically asked, ended up moving out to the Anaheim area, was able to contain himself while being an annual pass holder at Disneyland for nearly 2 years, and was genuinely sorry about the stir he caused to WDW. He also didn’t approach a lawyer about the trespass but during a time when he needed legal advice on something unrelated THAT lawyer asked if he could take a crack at it; and the trespass was lifted.

IF this fellow is the same Swindler I’ve heard of (I don’t know if it is as I’ve never seen a photo of that fellow) then there have multiple instances of extremely abusive language and threatening people. IF this is the case they would have had him flagged for security to notified of any potential issue and the CM should report comments like this as requested – even if they seem unserious. At that point it’s security’s decision to call in OCSO.

I don’t think people appreciate how difficult it is to get trespassed from WDW or how unlikely it is that they called in OCSO for a single comment or incident.

I could only imagine the grief this guy gave CM's at GS when Disney ended the GAC and took away his FOTL FP. Obviously, Disney has had enough of this local who abused the system.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I could only imagine the grief this guy gave CM's at GS when Disney ended the GAC and took away his FOTL FP. Obviously, Disney had enough of this local who abused the system.
Or, it was just a really bad joke. But as long as you're not judging or anything, Preston....

Goofyernmost

He posted vertical video? Because of that, I'm reluctantly forced to side with Disney on this.
Normally, I would agree, but, nothing of importance was missing from that video so it really wasn't necessary. Just cause Disney might have overreacted to nothing, doesn't mean we should.

PhotoDave219

Normally, I would agree, but, nothing of importance was missing from that video so it really wasn't necessary. Just cause Disney might have overreacted to nothing, doesn't mean we should.

I'd like to hear all sides of the story here.

I mean if he's a regular and he's ever had an interaction with guest relations… They have a record of it. I would love to know everything about both sides of the interaction and all the history with him.

I mean, we've all stored in some really awful lines at hotel front desks. They are usually staffed by college program kids who really don't know what they're doing. We've all gotten frustrated there because most of us know the routine better than the cast members. Which is sad and says a lot about the training standards at the resorts.

However I seriously doubt that any of us would somehow allow a I rolling, sarcastic comments about how slow the front desk was taking and allow that to escalate to an interaction with the sheriffs office and a trespass warning.

JourneysEnd

Well ... Adam had his trespass appeal denied 1 or 2 times, he never brought it up again unless someone very specifically asked, ended up moving out to the Anaheim area, was able to contain himself while being an annual pass holder at Disneyland for nearly 2 years, and was genuinely sorry about the stir he caused to WDW. He also didn’t approach a lawyer about the trespass but during a time when he needed legal advice on something unrelated THAT lawyer asked if he could take a crack at it; and the trespass was lifted.

IF this fellow is the same Swindler I’ve heard of (I don’t know if it is as I’ve never seen a photo of that fellow) then there have multiple instances of extremely abusive language and threatening people. IF this is the case they would have had him flagged for security to notified of any potential issue and the CM should report comments like this as requested – even if they seem unserious. At that point it’s security’s decision to call in OCSO.

I don’t think people appreciate how difficult it is to get trespassed from WDW or how unlikely it is that they called in OCSO for a single comment or incident.
Wouldn't you love to hear the phone conversation(s) between The CM and this guy.

Goofyernmost

I mean if he's a regular and he's ever had an interaction with guest relations… They have a record of it. I would love to know everything about both sides of the interaction and all the history with him.

I mean, we've all stored in some really awful lines at hotel front desks. They are usually staffed by college program kids who really don't know what they're doing. We've all gotten frustrated there because most of us know the routine better than the cast members. Which is sad and says a lot about the training standards at the resorts.

However I seriously doubt that any of us would somehow allow a I rolling, sarcastic comments about how slow the front desk was taking and allow that to escalate to an interaction with the sheriffs office and a trespass warning.
I'm really not arguing the situation. I don't know anymore then anyone else does. Sounds strange and when you attach all the elements, like "handicapped" in the scenario it would be something that Disney would be highly sensitive too as well. The thing is, really, that we all think that it is highly unlikely that they would have been thrown out just based on what he said happened. If he was, then Disney screwed up big time. I also think that like Paul Harvey used to say.. and now for the rest of the story, which we probably will never hear about.

epcotisbest

You gotta lotta nerve wanting more information before passing judgment and spewing uninformed opinions.

PhotoDave219

I'm really not arguing the situation. I don't know anymore then anyone else does. Sounds strange and when you attach all the elements, like "handicapped" in the scenario it would be something that Disney would be highly sensitive too as well. The thing is, really, that we all think that it is highly unlikely that they would have been thrown out just based on what he said happened. If he was, then Disney screwed up big time. I also think that like Paul Harvey used to say.. and now for the rest of the story, which we probably will never hear about.

+1 for the Paul Harvey reference. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom