Guest banned from WDW for meth lab joke.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Well, that was quite a leap unless you know something the rest of us don't.
The private security firm at the office occasionally hires this type by accident it's always annoying when one of these guys barge into your office at night and demand ID the company one is never sufficient. This is usually fixed by a quick call to security office praise Murphy that these guys are not allowed guns.

Google 'Police Whacker' for a description of the type.

FettFan

The good news is that "lifetime" bans at Disney aren't necessarily permanent. Adam the Woo successfully appealed his ban.

Granted...he did prove himself by having a clean behavior record at Disneyland, and a fan in the legal profession helped him along.
But still, successful appeal.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
The good news is that "lifetime" bans at Disney aren't necessarily permanent. Adam the Woo successfully appealed his ban.

Granted...he did prove himself by having a clean behavior record at Disneyland, and a fan in the legal profession helped him along.
But still, successful appeal.

It took more than once, though.

PrincessJenn5795

I bet Disney would be far more willing to consider this guy's appeal if he wasn't posting videos all over social media claiming Disney is the big bad meanie picking on the poor, innocent, disabled under-dog. This guy should have just quietly filed the appeal and apologized for his bad behavior if wanted his ban lifted.

JourneysEnd

I bet Disney would be far more willing to consider this guy's appeal if he wasn't posting videos all over social media claiming Disney is the big bad meanie picking on the poor, innocent, disabled under-dog. This guy should have just quietly filed the appeal and apologized for his bad behavior if wanted his ban lifted.
If you go to his FB page, he thinks Disney should be calling him and apologizing to him. He also thinks he should be getting all sorts of freebies because he was treated so badly. Guy has a serious case of entitlement disorder

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Jesus he knows me, and he knows I'm right. I been talking to Jesus, all my life......

*1023*
JUKeV4y.gif

PinnySmart

If you go to his FB page, he thinks Disney should be calling him and apologizing to him. He also thinks he should be getting all sorts of freebies because he was treated so badly. Guy has a serious case of entitlement disorder
Unfortunately I think that is exactly what he is after. Freebies. I also think that Disney realizes that if he or his family get even a scratch on them during a visit that they will sue. I remember a review of Dollywood that sounded very similar to the "child on his shoulders' story. IIRC the couple wanted to pull their child in a wagon behind the ECV or wheelchair and were made to cease or leave the park. I wonder if it's the same guy?? Lol. I am actually very compassionate. Any of us could become disabled in the blink of an eye. Disney can not create the perfect experience for each and every person on earth. My BFF can't ride some things because he is just too tall. He doesn't blame Disney, he accepts it and enjoys the things that he can fit on. Disney does a better job than almost any other parks. They go above and beyond what is required. I think this guy just needs to accept that it's gonna be Six Flags for his family from now on. Until he is banned.

PinnySmart

Do any of our legal eagles on the boards have any thoughts/insight? I'm wondering it he has any recourse.

I just saw that he has posted a video from the daytime talk show "The Talk" where Julie Kim is telling his story.

Last edited:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
As many have stated, he's throwing a tantrum. I suspect his actual story isn't quite what he says it is.

It's a bit far out, and the fact that he's had "other" confrontations with Disney Security don't help his story.

It's one sided, and Disney will never state what the other side is, but in this case, I suspect they are in the right.

imho, Disney employees do not look to evict people in the middle of the night from their hotel rooms for "giggles"...

And, while he may not realize it, the "smell" call he made earlier in the day has something to do with cooking meth. Cooking meth, even on a small scale, stinks. Like methane.

It may have all been a joke in his eyes, but frankly considering the various cultures and people that run through Disney resorts on a daily basis, I find it hard to believe that he was "singled out" without a greater reason.

There is more to this story he isn't telling, and he said he recorded it all, but has yet to post his recording. I suspect that is for a reason.

It will be like the "firerebecca" girl, I suspect, we'll all the truth.

I don't mind people who gripe about Disney, heck, I do in my trip reports (there's plenty to gripe about)...but, this is a bit over the top.

StageFrenzy

As many have stated, he's throwing a tantrum. I suspect his actual story isn't quite what he says it is.

It's a bit far out, and the fact that he's had "other" confrontations with Disney Security don't help his story.

It's one sided, and Disney will never state what the other side is, but in this case, I suspect they are in the right.

imho, Disney employees do not look to evict people in the middle of the night from their hotel rooms for "giggles"...

And, while he may not realize it, the "smell" call he made earlier in the day has something to do with cooking meth. Cooking meth, even on a small scale, stinks. Like methane.

It may have all been a joke in his eyes, but frankly considering the various cultures and people that run through Disney resorts on a daily basis, I find it hard to believe that he was "singled out" without a greater reason.

There is more to this story he isn't telling, and he said he recorded it all, but has yet to post his recording. I suspect that is for a reason.

I don't mind people who gripe about Disney, heck, I do in my trip reports (there's plenty to gripe about)...but, this is a bit over the top.
Speaking of trip reports. ;)

PinnySmart

I really need to stop obsessing over this story. IMO it is ludicrous to believe that this man is telling the truth. Now there are people in his community coming forward and saying that last year he begged up donations because his home was in foreclosure but then spends thousands of dollars on electronics(which he uses in the wrong screen orientation) and on vacations to Disney. Me thinks the man doth protest too much. Ok I've got it out of my system. I am ending this obsession now.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

Sadly there will be people that defend him though because they feel Disney NEEDS to come out and issue a statement when in fact they aren't obligated to do so.

Arthur Wellesley

Sadly there will be people that defend him though because they feel Disney NEEDS to come out and issue a statement when in fact they aren't obligated to do so.
Disney needs to hurry up and issue a statement of some kind eventually. The longer they sit back and wait, the more they are fueling this man's wrath... and the thought of what repercussions he has in store for YouTube next make me shiver. :eek:

tenchikiss

Disney needs to hurry up and issue a statement of some kind eventually. The longer they sit back and wait, the more they are fueling this man's wrath... and the thought of what repercussions he has in store for YouTube next make me shiver. :eek:

Yeah his third set of videos will be the actual footage of that night, with him making threats and causing a scene to end all scenes! That will surely show Disney, making himself look even worse!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom