Guess who I met on Vacation??!!!

JimboJones123

That was false about him being on the Mitchell Report. :brick: His name was never on the Mitchell Report. :sohappy: It was a rummer that came about 3 hours before the actual Mitchell Report was issued.:shrug:

It was very funny how much spin control that the Dallas Media was in the next day after dragging Pudge Rodriguez's name through the mud for several hours before having to eat their words. I've never seen a more ashamed post on Bob's Blog.

RSoxNo1

It was very funny how much spin control that the Dallas Media was in the next day after dragging Pudge Rodriguez's name through the mud for several hours before having to eat their words. I've never seen a more ashamed post on Bob's Blog.

Jose Canseco said that Pudge Rodriguez was a steroid user, and although Canseco is a blowhard - he's pretty much been spot on with his accusations.

Figment571

I saw Corbin Bleu of Disney Channel fame on vacation.

Reportedly Drew Carrey makes his rounds.

I've seen Drew Carey before. It was late one night at the DisneyQuest shop. He was very low key so we didn't bother him. You know celebrities should get some privacy, especially since he was with a gf.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom