Guess These Obscure Ride Quotes

Jerriko

It is a great quote and it is from Wishes! That quote actually makes me and my brother cry (I could ONLY admit that on these boards) :lol:

On with the show! You guys have guessed #28 quotes in under 3 hours. At this rate, I'll be out of quotes sooner than I thought. Ummm.....let's see, ok, here's one.

Quote #29:

"Beautiful site isn't it?"

That is Mission : Space...looking at Earth before Hypersleep

Chris

It is a great quote and it is from Wishes! That quote actually makes me and my brother cry (I could ONLY admit that on these boards) :lol:

On with the show! You guys have guessed #28 quotes in under 3 hours. At this rate, I'll be out of quotes sooner than I thought. Ummm.....let's see, ok, here's one.

Quote #29:

I believe that is Mission:Space

Quote #29:

Hmmm, total guess here...Philharmagic?

EDIT: I meant Mission Space:lookaroun

hauntdmansion79

Original Poster
First of all it's 100 posts that make you change from "New Here", I just had mine a little while ago (pats self on back).

The answer is....Mission: Space. The full line is
"Beautiful site isn't it? Something to dream about on your way to Mars. Activate Hypersleep".

Quote #30:

"Enough of your words"

Jerriko

Thanks for the answer to my question... this has been fun but I have to go...perhaps you will still be playing when I get back...

L8r

Chris

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom