Guess These Obscure Ride Quotes

hauntdmansion79

Original Poster
WOW! So I am getting soft, that was WAY TOO EASY! This one might be too, but it's all I can think of right now.....I am at work afterall, I do have to attempt to get some work done...:lol:

Quote #22:

"Oh, that reminds me, we both the love the solar berries you sent."

^ Horizons?
Which part of Test Track is this from? I'm almost certain its not in the ride or pre-show.
Its the Pre-Show...

Sherry - Surprise tests?
Bill - Yeah, pick one.
Bill - Now, if this whole routine seems a bit extreme, you're absolutely right, but that's what a test track is all about. The cars you drive at home are made up of over 15,000 different parts and every one of them has to pass the test under very extreme conditions before we ever let it off that test track and out onto the road. Now, as you can imagine safety is a big concern of ours so we're going to insist that you buckle up your safety belt securely.

hauntdmansion79

Original Poster
World Of Motion is CORRECT!

For all you new-comers, for fun go back and read the whole thread and try not to look at the answers, we've had some good quotes so far.

Quote #24:

"rinse and spit"

World Of Motion is CORRECT!

For all you new-comers, for fun go back and read the whole thread and try not to look at the answers, we've had some good quotes so far.

Quote #24:

"rinse and spit"
Ellen's Energy Adventure. I actually really like this ride. Bill Nye and Ellen are awesome. And then throw in Michael Richards and this ride rocks! Plus a great way to beat the heat

Its like the TTA of Epcot ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom