Guess the attraction from the script

TheDisneyMagic

Original Poster
I haven't seen this game played for a while and was just playing it with a couple of friends so I thought I would bring it to here, the purpose is to say a quote from any Disney attraction and the next person has to guess which attraction it is from.
If they guess correctly it's their turn to choose a quote.

I'll start:

"Ah ah Ahh, not quite. I'll throw in a dash of childish delight."

TheDisneyMagic

Original Poster
Well done correct again, and of course yours is from the Wonders of XS in Alien Encounter.... Siezed with inspiration, a new idea, were live right? Hello everyone... I loved that attraction.

Next one:
"You are not the first to pass this way, nor shall you be the last"

TheDisneyMagic

Original Poster
That would be the Maelstrom in Norway!!

How about this one: "When you're working with explosives...it's dangerous."

You were correct, as to yours, I believe that is from Indianna Jones Stunt Spectacular at DHS?

If I'm correct, here is the next one.
"Beyond the trees ahead and to the right hand side of our forward motion is..."

yankspy

For some reason I want to say the monorail.:shrug: I am not so sure so I will wait to post another one. If it is not, how about a hint.:)

yankspy

Total guess...Kilimanjaro Safaris??
But then why would they say forward motion? In KS you are all facing the same way. That was the only reason why I said the monorail although some would question whether that is an attraction or not. However, I would definitely call it an attraction.

TheDisneyMagic

Original Poster
Tehe, well done you was right, it was the Monorail operating on the Epcot beam, the next line would have been... "is Spaceship Earth, this eighteen story geosphere marks the entrance to Epcot"

Go on, your turn again now.

yankspy

I have to say I almost went and listened to my my monorail loops to see if that was correct. Okay, I'll try a hard one.

"In the beginning of course, there was foot power."

TheDisneyMagic

Original Poster
Ha-ha. Timekeeper. Try this one.

"Within the heart of all of my people dwells, the secret vagabond."

Yer of course, well done.

Ohh you got me with this one, something is ringing in my head Tarzan Rocks, but I am not 100%, if I'm wrong I will have to keep trying.

*starts running through recordings of attractions in alphabetical order* lol :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom