Guess "Figment's" Height!

Horizons1

Maybe all that destruction is a desprate cry for attention? Or maybe because Dreamfinder is gone Figment has lost all sanity. Or maybe hes trying to find Eisner. :lol: If he did find Eisner, it would proably be similar to the scene in JP where the lawyer guy runs and hides in the bathroom and the T-rex comes smashing through the roof and eats him. :lookaroun Just a thought....

FigmentJedi

Horizons1 said:
Maybe all that destruction is a desprate cry for attention? Or maybe because Dreamfinder is gone Figment has lost all sanity. Or maybe hes trying to find Eisner. :lol: If he did find Eisner, it would proably be similar to the scene in JP where the lawyer guy runs and hides in the bathroom and the T-rex comes smashing through the roof and eats him. :lookaroun Just a thought....
Figment is mad at Eisner, but not just because of Dreamfinder, though that's his primary reason for hating him, but of all the other Epcot characters lost in the past 10 years including the Sage of Time, the Dreamseekers, the family in Horizons, and the singing foods in Kitchen Kaberet and Food Rocks. I think Grizz is taking the 6 foot Figment thing as too out of scale when Figment has only grown about 3 times his original size of 2 feet compared to the Cinderella mice who were maginified about 20 times or Timon who was maginifed about 5. Figment is far from daikaiju(Japanese word for Giant Monster) size. His revenge will be more like something in a Quentin Tarrintino film.
2005. Figment will KILL EISNER.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Tahu said:
Figment is mad at Eisner, but not just because of Dreamfinder, though that's his primary reason for hating him, but of all the other Epcot characters lost in the past 10 years including the Sage of Time, the Dreamseekers, the family in Horizons, and the singing foods in Kitchen Kaberet and Food Rocks. I think Grizz is taking the 6 foot Figment thing as too out of scale when Figment has only grown about 3 times his original size of 2 feet compared to the Cinderella mice who were maginified about 20 times or Timon who was maginifed about 5. Figment is far from daikaiju(Japanese word for Giant Monster) size. His revenge will be more like something in a Quentin Tarrintino film.
2005. Figment will KILL EISNER.
:eek:

SirNim

you were? I did a search... I guess I overlooked something. :) My apologies.

But the fact remains: He is Figzilla. :lol:

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
SirNim said:
you were? I did a search... I guess I overlooked something. :) My apologies.

But the fact remains: He is Figzilla. :lol:
Actually... I stand corrected. He WAS the first to use it. But I didn't see it before he used it. He used it first in a real post, I first used it in chit chat. LOL

Since we both came up with it on our own, I defer all ownership of the term Figzilla and it's trademark to one General Grizz. Now, sign here... LOL

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Standing at a whopping 6'9", my pal Figgie reminds me more of a sideshow freak. Imagine all the pics with the little kids! All the parents will have to take the picture standing like 8,398,477 feet away to fit their small 3 year old in the same frame as dear ol' Fig. Kinda makes me miss a special someone *cough DREAMFINDER cough* for the photo ops b/c it looked more lifelike.

(I can't believe I just compared a meet and greet Figgie to having life... Am I sad?)

AEfx

General Grizz said:
godzillafigment.jpg

:lookaroun
I think I just wet myself...

AEfx :)

monorail_man

Account Suspended
General Grizz said:
Alright, friends, here is a little game I like to call:

GUESS "FIGMENT'S" HEIGHT

Rules: You must post the correct height of the brand new walkaround Figment in feet/inches (3'5'', 4'5'', ten feet, eight inches etc). Person who answers correctly FIRST wins.

Winner: Gets a special collection of FIGMENT surprises.

Let the guessing begin!

Photo from INTERCOT

General Grizz said:
We have a winner!! :)

I'll PM LEGACY with prize information.

That is correct. . .

THE NEW FIGMENT IS SIX FEET, NINE INCHES TALL, "FROM HEAD TO TAIL"

Good tries, everyone. :wave:

Thats not really fair. In your first post. you didnt specify the "from head to TAIL" part. So I (and I am sure others) would have been guessing how tall he was "From head to feet"

Kinda mis-leading. So I guess if you take away the tail and he's what? 4'5"

General Grizz

Original Poster
monorail_man said:
Thats not really fair. In your first post. you didnt specify the "from head to TAIL" part. So I (and I am sure others) would have been guessing how tall he was "From head to feet"

Kinda mis-leading. So I guess if you take away the tail and he's what? 4'5"
"From head to tail" was a poke at the original lyrics of "One Little Spark:" "From Head to tail, he's royal purple pigment, and there, voila! You've got a Figment. A figment of imagination. . . "

He's the same height with or without the tail. :)

monorail_man

Account Suspended
General Grizz said:
"From head to tail" was a poke at the original lyrics of "One Little Spark:" "From Head to tail, he's royal purple pigment, and there, voila! You've got a Figment. A figment of imagination. . . "

He's the same height with or without the tail. :)

AH. gotcha :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom