Guardians of the Galaxy - Vol. 2

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
This is new info for me, It looks like the Guardians will be coming to earth

4:00 into this video from Jimmy Kimmel you see a modern day cop scene being filmed 6:00 you see a very short clip taking place on earth

Found a better source for the video

Last edited:

Princess Leia

This is new info for me, It looks like the Guardians will be coming to earth

4:00 into this video from Jimmy Kimmel you see a modern day cop scene being filmed 6:00 you see a very short clip taking place on earth

https://www.hulu.com/watch/1063727
While I can't pull up the video, I'm not surprised. We knew that they'd be around for Infinity War, and I kind of expected GOTG 2 to end with the team crash landing on earth and having a Captain America moment in Times Square (my bet is that Tony Stark will have a cameo).

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
While I can't pull up the video, I'm not surprised. We knew that they'd be around for Infinity War, and I kind of expected GOTG 2 to end with the team crash landing on earth and having a Captain America moment in Times Square (my bet is that Tony Stark will have a cameo).

Found a youtube version -
The clip looks like the start of an action sequence where they might have to save a town? Or maybe they cause something that starts the Infinity War plot on Earth?

Princess Leia

Also 4! Four! FOUR! post/mid credits scenes!
" and a count of post-credit scenes (four were shown, and Gunn says there’s another one still to come)"

There could be up to 5 post credit scenes. That's practically unheard of. My guess is that if people begin to leave the theater early (which bugs me to no end now since every Marvel movie has included at least one post-credits scene), there will probably be a post-credits scene within 30 seconds of the movie 'ending'.

Princess Leia

Also, even the worst review (twitter review, that is) is still decent. 2.5/4 stars is still a passing grade.

Guardians 3 has been announced, to the surprise of absolutely no one.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
" and a count of post-credit scenes (four were shown, and Gunn says there’s another one still to come)"

There could be up to 5 post credit scenes. That's practically unheard of. My guess is that if people begin to leave the theater early (which bugs me to no end now since every Marvel movie has included at least one post-credits scene), there will probably be a post-credits scene within 30 seconds of the movie 'ending'.
I wonder which other movies will get teased? Spiderman, Black Panther, Thor, Avengers are all up for grabs.

Princess Leia

I wonder which other movies will get teased? Spiderman, Black Panther, Thor, Avengers are all up for grabs.
  • If that Earth scene is in New York, there could be a Spider-Man tie in
  • Ditto with Doctor Strange
  • or Tony Stark (he was a Guardian at one point in the comics)
  • incredibly low chance of this happening- The Defenders (NYC)
  • If the final Infinity Stone is revealed (it might be the Soul Stone), expect Thanos http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/marvel-avengers-infinity-war-infinity-stones.html/?a=viewall
  • space tie in with Thor (or Loki, Heimdall, or Sif & the Warriors Three- could be a character visiting Asgard)
Unless T'Challa is hanging out in the city, I don't see a Black Panther cameo happening.

Matt_Black

• If that Earth scene is in New York, there could be a Spider-Man tie in
  • Ditto with Doctor Strange
  • or Tony Stark (he was a Guardian at one point in the comics)
  • incredibly low chance of this happening- The Defenders (NYC)
  • If the final Infinity Stone is revealed (it might be the Soul Stone), expect Thanos http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/marvel-avengers-infinity-war-infinity-stones.html/?a=viewall
  • space tie in with Thor (or Loki, Heimdall, or Sif & the Warriors Three- could be a character visiting Asgard)
Unless T'Challa is hanging out in the city, I don't see a Black Panther cameo happening.

I could see a Ant-Man & The Wasp tease. Or Ms. Marvel. (I refuse to call her Captain).

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
I could see a Ant-Man & The Wasp tease. Or Ms. Marvel. (I refuse to call her Captain).
I wouldn't mind if Ms. Marvel showed up ;)

upload_2017-4-18_16-7-21.png

Princess Leia

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/f...rdians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-soundtrack-w477515
We have a confirmed soundtrack!
set-list-9ee93b00-b629-4f9d-bcd4-aa39dce38837.jpg

1. Mr. Blue Sky- ELO
  2. Fox on the Run- Sweet (trailer only, like Spirit in the Sky)
  3. Lake Shore Drive- Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah
  4. The Chain- Fleetwood Mac
  5. Bring It on Home to Me- Sam Cooke
  6. Southern Nights- Glen Campbell
  7. My Sweet Lord- George Harrison
  8. Brandy You're a Fine Girl- Looking Glass
  9. Come a Little Bit Closer- Jay & the Americans
  10. Wham Bang Shang-a-Lang- Silver
  11. Surrender- Cheap Trick
  12. Father & Son- Cat Stevens
  13. Flashlight- Parliament
  14. Guardians Inferno- The Sneepers ft. David Hasselhoff (written by James Gunn and Tyler Bates)
There are a couple that I don't know, and there are 2 (Mr. Blue Sky and The Chain) that are favorites of mine, but I have a feeling that some of these songs are going to become very popular this summer on the classic pop/rock stations.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
Reviews are out and most are saying it is good, but not as good as the first one. I loved the first one. I have seen some that are saying that it is the greatest sequel ever. A few are giving it mixed reviews. Either way, I still cannot wait to see the movie. I guess I am going to have to start looking at movie threads more often. I love movies too much not to be commenting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom