Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special

dreday3

I'm so excited for this! Who doesn't love a new Christmas Special! :D

Guardian's are by far my favorite of all the Marvel anything!

Phroobar

This one makes me smile. I like it!
However it does need ten minutes of Wookiees howling without subtitles.

iu

Phroobar

It really needs more Harvey Korman in it. --died
It really needs more Bea Arthur in it. --died
It really needs more Art Carney in it. --died
It really needs more Diahann Carroll in it. -- died

I really hope there is cartoon in middle of it.

Stupido

The Guardians are far from my favorite Marvel franchise, but I really liked this. I’m glad Mantis finally got her due, and we got to see her go on a mission with Drax before Bautista fully severs ties with Disney.

MickeyMouse10

I thought it was Awesome! A great blend of humor and seriousness, unlike Thor: Love and Thunder. James Gunn really knows how to balance both effectively.

MickeyMouse10

Another thing I love about this special is they used a lot of practical effects. The characters are actually on location or on a set with real structures. They didn't have to use computer effects for everything. Which Marvel has been relying on way too much lately.

dreday3

I love Guardians, they are my favorite thing about Marvel.

But gosh, I just didn't love this as much as I thought I would! I mean it was fine, kept me entertained for a bit, but something was missing, didn't have the same feels as the movies.

But still, better than a lot out there!

doctornick

Absolutely loved it, really everything they with the GotG is gold.

I would love to see things change and have Gunn stick around with Marvel. I feel like him going to DC is bad for everyone (I think he needs Feige around to rein in his more extreme tastes, which is why I don’t think The Suicide Squad was as good or well received as the GotG).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom