News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

UNCgolf

That’s totally fair. Epcot and WDW are all the better for having one ride like this (it’ll easily be the top among many who tolerate coasters), but one of the cool things separating Disney from Universal and Six Flags is having a plethora of quality choices for everyone.

Oh yeah, I think it's fine for each park to have one coaster like this -- Magic Kingdom could probably handle two or three because it has so many other attractions. I just don't think it would be smart to build a bunch of them.

I think TRON is going to open as a massive disappointment. It's going to have the same issues that Guardians has in terms of rider base as it's a relatively intense coaster, but seems like basically everyone considers Guardians a superior ride. The fact that it's at Magic Kingdom will help in that that park is always busier than the others, though.

It probably wasn't a good idea to have them open as the two newest attractions, and it certainly wasn't to open Guardians before TRON. TRON will be especially disappointing in comparison.

DonaldDoleWhip

Oh yeah, I think it's fine for each park to have one coaster like this -- Magic Kingdom could probably handle two or three because it has so many other attractions. I just don't think it would be smart to build a bunch of them.

I think TRON is going to open as a massive disappointment. It's going to have the same issues that Guardians has in terms of rider base as it's a relatively intense coaster, but seems like basically everyone considers Guardians a superior ride. The fact that it's at Magic Kingdom will help in that that park is always busier than the others, though.

It probably wasn't a good idea to have them open as the two newest attractions, and it certainly wasn't to open Guardians before TRON. TRON will be especially disappointing in comparison.
100%, can confirm this take is spot on, as someone who liked Tron enough to ride it 5x in a day at Shanghai.

Good luck ever doing that at MK!

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 17 Stats (6/12):
7am: 5.23 secs
1pm: 9747.9 secs, or ~2 hours 42 mins

BG 200 is the last BG called for the day. This is 1 more than yesterday.

The average pace was 3-4mins/BG for entire day.

There was one notable 15+ min stoppage today:
10:44 - 11:10 am

That does it for Day 17 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-9.png

TheMaxRebo

1pm drop lasted for 155.189 secs, or ~3 mins.

Up to BG 76 called at 1pm, 9 less than yesterday.

And ILLs ran out much quicker today than in the past ... Mondays definitely seems more of a challenge - whether due to more demand or less supply (due to allowing a cushion for extra hours) - or most likely both

I also noticed the latest return time for an ILL reported on Thrill Data today is 6:55, yesterday it was 7:40, so thinking they really want to ensure the queue is clear prior to start of extra hours vs finishing through people post park closed

In the blow chart can see today and 6/6 and 5/30 (the past few Mondays) the ILLs ran out quicker

Screenshot_20220613-135114.png

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 18 Stats (6/13):
7am: 6.78 secs
1pm: 155.19 secs, or ~3 mins
6pm: 3.63 secs

BG 182 is the last BG called during regular park hours at 8pm. This is 18 less than yesterday.

For EEH, callings resumed at 8:45pm with BG's 184-191, with BG 213 being the last BG called for the day at 10pm.

The average pace was 3-4mins/BG for entire day.

There were four notable 15+ min stoppages today:
9:35 - 10:03 am
5:08 - 5:27 pm
5:49 - 6:07 pm
7:09 - 7:27 pm

That does it for Day 18 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-10.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom