News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

TimeTrip

Not sure if that 1pm great chance will last for the weekend. Maybe Saturday because of the incoming weather.. I've seen hard to get restaurant slots open up for tomorrow.. so may bode well for VQ

gerarar

Premium Member

Ldno

I have a dumb question, have you seen the infinity stones merchandise in the gift shop? If so is it fully stocked, or somewhat stocked up? I know they dumped all this merch and I am seriously wondering if everything is popular and hot at the moment.

Den Carter

Is there a precedent for what happens if the boarding groups aren't cleared by the end of the day? Any free ILLs or is it just a case of 'unlucky for some'?

Den Carter

Is there a precedent for what happens if the boarding groups aren't cleared by the end of the day? Any free ILLs or is it just a case of 'unlucky for some'?
Ignore my question. According to MDE the ride is back up after an almost 2 hour stoppage - the first notable downtime for the attraction. Guests already in line were held inside, with those choosing to leave given return passes for later today.

Currently at group 93. We're waiting for 106.

gerarar

Premium Member
Wrote some quick (ugly) code to create this scatter plot, which visualizes and compares the first 7 days of VQ drops (5/27 - 6/2):
1654286314832.png

Obviously the trend here is that 1pm is trending higher and higher, with today reaching almost a quarter of an hour.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wrote some quick (ugly) code to create this scatter plot, which visualizes and compares the first 7 days of VQ drops (5/27 - 6/2):
View attachment 643229

Obviously the trend here is that 1pm is trending high and higher, with today reaching almost a quarter of an hour.
Thanks! useful to see. Will be interesting to see what happens this weekend.

Den Carter

The shop seemed fully stocked about 30 minutes ago, including infinity stones
I have a dumb question, have you seen the infinity stones merchandise in the gift shop? If so is it fully stocked, or somewhat stocked up? I know they dumped all this merch and I am seriously wondering if everything is popular and hot at the moment.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 8 Stats (6/3):
7am: 3.70 secs
1pm: 855.36 secs, or ~14 mins

BG 170 is the last BG called for the day. This is 6 less than yesterday.

The average pace was 4-5mins/BG until the long closure at 1:19pm. After reopening, the pace progressed towards 3-4mins/BG until closing.

There were two notable 15+ min stoppages today:
1:19 - 3:19 pm
6:09 - 6:32 pm

That does it for Day 8 of GotG: CR!
Side note – I will be attaching the following scatter plot from now on, which graphs the last 7 days of VQ drops, including today's.
scatter_3.png

TheMaxRebo

Final Day 8 Stats (6/3):
7am: 3.70 secs
1pm: 855.36 secs, or ~14 mins

BG 170 is the last BG called for the day. This is 6 less than yesterday.

The average pace was 4-5mins/BG until the long closure at 1:19pm. After reopening, the pace progressed towards 3-4mins/BG until closing.

There were two notable 15+ min stoppages today:
1:19 - 3:19 pm
6:09 - 6:32 pm

That does it for Day 8 of GotG: CR!
Side note – I will be attaching the following scatter plot from now on, which graphs the last 7 days of VQ drops, including today's.
View attachment 643292

Glad to see it made up after that ~2 hour closure and still got through 170 Bags, that is good to see

Citiboss

Thanks in advance for helping. My wife will be in a continuing education conference on the morning we plan to go to Epcot that evening. I understand that we need to tap into Epcot before 1pm to be able to try for 1pm drop. Am I able to go to Epcot that morning and tap both of us in without her or does she need to be present to be able to tap into the gate. I was hoping to go that morning and tap us in using our magic bands and head back to hotel to wait until she was out of class.

Den Carter

Thanks in advance for helping. My wife will be in a continuing education conference on the morning we plan to go to Epcot that evening. I understand that we need to tap into Epcot before 1pm to be able to try for 1pm drop. Am I able to go to Epcot that morning and tap both of us in without her or does she need to be present to be able to tap into the gate. I was hoping to go that morning and tap us in using our magic bands and head back to hotel to wait until she was out of class.
You would both need to be present, unfortunately. Unless you have her fingerprints, which would be grim 🫣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom