News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

Banjoal

I was on the 7:00 am drop today and it was closed (full) by 7:00:02 am. I was highly successful at getting spots for both Remy and RotR. Bad day or something else going on?

disneygeek90

Rise was dispensing a whole day's worth of VQs while Guardians is only dispensing a half day, diluted with an allocation for ILLs too. Good luck for the 1pm lottery.
Rise also did groups mid day later on (I think 2pm for a while) but not having to consider ILL’s and the speed at which you can make a boarding group by pre selecting your party I’m sure is impacting it.

Banjoal

Rise also did groups mid day later on (I think 2pm for a while) but not having to consider ILL’s and the speed at which you can make a boarding group by pre selecting your party I’m sure is impacting it.

Agreed. RotR had a 2:00 pm virtual queue and we were 100% successful at getting a 7:00 am spot every time we tried. As I said earlier, we were either extraordinary lucky then, or there is something much different about Guardians. Closed in less than 2 seconds isn’t reasonable, IMO.

ilovetotravel1977

Not going until first week of December. Assuming VQ will still be happening, should our group try at 7am for the $LL and then if not successful 1pm VQ? Sounds like the 7am VQ drop is impossible.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Not going until first week of December. Assuming VQ will still be happening, should our group try at 7am for the $LL and then if not successful 1pm VQ? Sounds like the 7am VQ drop is impossible.
I would try the 7am VQ. It is almost a 50-50 if you try at exactly 7am. Failing that you then have enough time to do a LL, and then of focuses the 1pm.

TheMaxRebo

The ILLs have been lasting for over an hour so I would still try for the 7am VQ first and then shift

Also I would be surprised if they still have the VQ for this in December - but you never know

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 7 Stats (6/2):
7am: 4.20 secs
1pm: 195.54 secs, or ~3 mins

BG 176 is the last BG called for the day at 8pm. This is 1 more than yesterday.

The average pace was 3-4mins/BG for pretty much the entire day.

There were two notable 15+ min stoppages today:
9:29 - 9:45 am
10:14 - 10:30 am

That does it for Day 7 of GotG: CR!

DisneyCane

I assume this is like Rat and when you return for your BG there is still a long wait and not like RotR before ILL when it was maybe 20 minutes at worst (if no breakdown)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom