News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

matt9112

I have no clue where my membership card is but I'm hoping if I pull my membership up on my phone, that will suffice. I still think this will sellout instantly and will be a tough ticket to get. And shocked that it's only $35... After reading what is offered I was expecting the price to be upwards of $125. Good luck! Hope you're able to get tickets.

Yeah huge missed opportunity here. People that are D23 have coin and are nuts about Disney.

No Name

I have no clue where my membership card is but I'm hoping if I pull my membership up on my phone, that will suffice. I still think this will sellout instantly and will be a tough ticket to get. And shocked that it's only $35... After reading what is offered I was expecting the price to be upwards of $125. Good luck! Hope you're able to get tickets.
Yeah it sold out in 8 minutes. It’s $35 and you get a $20 gift card! Lol. That’s pretty cheap for 4pm regular admission even if you have no interest in this new ride.

Hopefully Disney just wanted to do something good for the members and it’s not an indication of the ride quality.

matt9112

"SPIN" is an ambiguous term. The earth spins, dryers spin, the front shopping cart wheels spin as wheels and spin in direction.

It would be better to distinguish rides as "free spinning" (Primeval Whirl) and "controlled spinning" (HM, Buzz, etc...).

GotG:CR will have controlled spinning. There will be no free spinning.

I think a fair cavieout is that some can do both. Primeval whirl locked the car during portions of the ride. Some like cobras curse rotate you certain ways but keep it locked as well as portions where you free spin.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Annual Passholder preview registration has opened.

Here is a link to sign up (just remove the space between h and t) -

h ttps://event-registration.disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyworld

Here are the dates -

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 9.01.34 AM.png

pb2014

Did anyone who signed up successfully get any kind of confirmation? I haven’t received an email, nothing appears in MDE, and I (stupidly) didn’t screenshot anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom