News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I love the new advert campaign they put out to coincide with this.
277985872_10161011515603274_889224008477802191_n.jpg

Squishy

So now we have the opening date out of the way, the question turns to queues for its opening phase.

Virtual queue, included with Genie+, or Individual Purchase? .. and what about standby.
100% Individual Purchase if they will add it as a LL option, probably going to be higher than the average rate cause why not, demand will be high and people will definitely pay for it..

Richie248

So now we have the opening date out of the way, the question turns to queues for its opening phase.

Virtual queue, included with Genie+, or Individual Purchase? .. and what about standby.
If the ride is running reliably....which according to Len on this week's Disney Dish (it is)....maybe they will ditch the virtual queue and go straight to ILL and standby!?

G00fyDad

My guess would be ILL right off the bat. I am not sure they want to go back to the headache of a lottery VQ.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom