News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

UNCgolf

2400/hour would be fantastic. Even 2000/hour would be great.

Disney should be trying to get at least 2k for every single new attraction -- now they just need to build more that are 10-15 minutes long instead of 5 minutes or less.

tommyhawkins

Where does that compare to the other Disney coasters? I’m going to guess Everest is currently the highest, then Space (due to the duel tracks,) BTMRR, RnRC, Slinky, SDMT, Barnstormer.

Apologies everyone I actually miscalculated by mis counting train capacity, was trying to photograph , board train and contain my excitement partly blaming @wdwmagic cos I asked them if it's 24 and they said yeah 😂😂, but I just forgot. Anyway. 2000/HR is realistic......2400/HR is still possible in the coming weeks.

To answer the question. Everest is oft quoted as 2000 but I believe that's theoretical, here's a good place to start for comparison

Apparently the merchandise shop was not open for the Club 33 previews today, thats a huge bummer I really wanted to get some merch on my AP preview on Monday.

solidyne

We've seen brilliant "deep details" like this before: exposed track on Slinky (it's a toy rollercoaster), Chester & Hester (it's supposed to look like a dump).

Lazy. I don't even think it has to do with money, necessarily. I honestly think the creative capacities, not to mention the intellect, have simply declined. Where are the grown-ups?

celluloid

A nice touch but ultimately a joke most will get within Disney fandom culture. Often the issue these days is Disney is themed to disney and not great experiences that are high quality in itself that keep the reputation.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Re-rides are being allowed for APs, but not through the Lightning Lane. Using queue space outside.

D07CA850-27BC-4A77-BF5C-49CC1C6FF2A4.jpeg

Patcheslee

Is this hallway claustrophobically narrow or does the picture just make it look that way? i.e. I hated the cave tunnels at Hagrids

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220508-122728_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220508-122728_Chrome.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 80

UNCgolf

A nice touch but ultimately a joke most will get within Disney fandom culture. Often the issue these days is Disney is themed to disney and not great experiences that are high quality in itself that keep the reputation.

This is the major issue with it for me -- I now understand what they were going for (because it was just explained above; otherwise I would have had no idea), but I'd guess 90+% of guests will have no idea that's what it's supposed to be because they will have no frame of reference. For most people it's going to look like a random unthemed hallway.

It sounds fun in the design room, but maybe needed some outside perspective to remind them that it isn't going to land for most riders. It's the kind of thing that would work better as extra details/Easter eggs instead of the whole theme of the exit.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom