News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

pektas

Anyone know if they are planning the clean up the outside area and add the ship at the entrance before the ride opens? We got a trip planned for early January and obviously wont get to ride it so i was hoping at least the entrance area may be completed (long shot i know).

Castle Cake Apologist

The rock work and set pieces are really well done. When the screen at the end moves I always find that fascinating (especially when the effect you mentioned works). The queue is also magnificent. The music score (especially at the end) is also great. Hopefully CR will have an impressive score.

I'm always afraid that the screen is going to get stuck somehow and we're going to just launch right into it. I'm sure there's 70,000 fail-safes in place, so it's irrational, I know, but I have the same anxiety on Test Track every single time during the barrier test, even 22 years later. 😂

lazyboy97o

I'm always afraid that the screen is going to get stuck somehow and we're going to just launch right into it. I'm sure there's 70,000 fail-safes in place, so it's irrational, I know, but I have the same anxiety on Test Track every single time during the barrier test, even 22 years later. 😂
More rational then me getting a bit of a knot in my stomach when we’re hit with the anti-gravity ray on The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man since that stays flat on the ground!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There’s far more failsafes in place for that than it needs. It’s only gone wrong once due to a multitude of rules being broken.

BubbaisSleep

I
We blasted off in that last scene backwards during a ride and it was the scariest thing in my life. I know rides break down but I wasn’t expecting that at all. They let us re-ride due to the errors which was nice.

Poseidon Quest

We blasted off in that last scene backwards during a ride and it was the scariest thing in my life. I know rides break down but I wasn’t expecting that at all. They let us re-ride due to the errors which was nice.

A coveted experience. Some people want Space Mountain with the lights on, or the Velocicoaster's backwards launch. But me? I've always wanted to be launched facing the wrong way past the Kuka arm.

trainplane3

Gringotts. But TT has safety’s too including the last resort of breakaway doors.
e9947121-f995-4043-a702-68a99de69aab_text.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom